Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6258-4013-0776-5311

For the FPS fans and enthusiasts

This thread is aimed at the hardcore First Person Shooter enthusiasts. I only want answers from the hardcore FPSer's only please.

Ok, this is the question, for all you FPS enthusiasts that have played Red Steel, what do you think of the game? I want to know if this game really stands up to the FPS standard. Is it a worthy game that you thoroughly enjoyed?

Add me please, I need friends on my Wii. Just PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks.

2. Ads

26 sets of flat batteries Wii17's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1950-4861-6176-4135
    no personnaly i dont think it stands up as a really good fps any computer fps is much better. CSS kicks its ass all over the place, or halflife

Currently own :
    Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need For Speed: Carbon.

(In order of purchase)

Accessories : 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i reckon i was pretty good. i can't really compare it to computer FPS's because i only have shooters on my consoles , but yeah, i liked it.

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

Member #
    Friends
    No, there are far better FPS games. It has been over-hyped and thus has been a big let down once you actually play the game.

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    if it was over-hyped im glad i didn't read about it before i bought it if i don't have expectations, harder to disapoint

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    When compared to computer FPS games, RedSteel is like playing Super Nintendo. Computer FPS games far outweigh what I've seen in the FPS field. I can't speak for the Xbox or anyother console because I have never played any FPS on consoles other than the Wii and computer. That is the reason that FarCry for the wii has disappointed me soooo much!!!

I don't think RedSteel is too bad. There were things that could be improved on. But I still would take Call Of Duty 3 over RedSteel any day!

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    1616-2753-9551-8415
    It's worth playing really just for the insane bunny level - don't expect miracles, but it's a really enjoyable 10 hours. It's not as good as, for example, Enemy Territory, Duke Nukem 3D, or Blood, but it's certainly above average.
    Wii on the simexchange!

-No External Links

Link removed by a nazi moderator who obviously believes it more important to act in a complete denial and pretend that wiichat is the only Wii site out there, rather than allow the dissemination of beneficial information to all Wii owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant
    But withotu dong so

Member #
    Friends
    3582-2082-5938-2937
    Played it, didn't like it at all. Not like a -real- FPS.

If you're looking for a good FPS, get Call of Duty 3. You can turn off dynamic aiming and the crosshair will always be in the middle, just like a computer FPS.
    Successfully modded my Wii with CycloWiz! :] Works great.

My signature picture exploded.

Member #
    Friends
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    Nothing can compare to Counter Strike Source on the PC. That game pretty much has done everything right. And agreeing with csi, this game was so overhyped it was incredible. The way they made this game look in the commercials was not how it is in RL.

Member #
    Friends
    i think redsteel had the right idea but with the quirky turning while refocusing the curser back the center was annoying...call of duty had the right idea with less appealing graphics...they need a fusion of the 2..but the game was dissapointing to me imo. 5/10 =(
    Hows it taste mother Fu*ker!

Ads