LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4138-5051-4068-6813
    Yes! I finally got 99 at Find Mii! My first perfect score!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiily Good
    Fishing
    Platinum 2500-2650 pts
    Yesterday, I got 2630 using my wife's Mii and that was enough for Platinum. So, for sure the minimum required is between 2500-2630. I'm guessing 2500-2600 is enough. Has anyone scored 25xx?
    Aylwin
    We want it, Wii got it.

Member #
    Friends
    4138-5051-4068-6813
    Quote Originally Posted by 65stang
    Find Mii - 92 - Platinum

Just got my last platinum today and it was on Find Mii.
    Congrats on your last platinum! You were really close at getting a perfect 99. My previous high score was 91 but I got 99 just yesterday. If you can make it to around 94 then you can make it to 99. Levels 95 to 97 are really easy and allow you to accumulate more time for levels 98 and 99. I know you don't like Find Mii but you might want to give a try if only for the satisfaction of getting that perfect score. Good luck!
    Aylwin
    We want it, Wii got it.

Member #
    Friends
    I believe you need all 84 tanks to get a gold. how on earth do you people do good at laser hockey, i can't get a platinum for my life.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ruexperienced
    I believe you need all 84 tanks to get a gold. how on earth do you people do good at laser hockey, i can't get a platinum for my life.
    Lol, same here. I've played Wii Play a lot longer than most of my friends and I can beat everyone of them at every game...except for laser hockey. I own the game and I can't even beat a friend who has played it for the first time.
    Games Owned: Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, No More Heroes

Arizona Diamondbacks
    Michigan Wolverines
    Eastern Illinois Panthers
    Jacksonville Jaguars

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by maddmaxx46
    Lol, same here. I've played Wii Play a lot longer than most of my friends and I can beat everyone of them at every game...except for laser hockey. I own the game and I can't even beat a friend who has played it for the first time.
    The trick for getting 14 at laser hockey is to get a ton of points very early on. If you bank the puck off the side at the right spot, you should be able to get a goal without the computer being able to touch the puck (except possibly to knick it into their own goal), so 4 goals in the first 10 seconds.

Then the computer still is moving slow, you can bank it off the bottom side, then off the top side, the computer won't be able to go back & forth fast enough, you can get another 2-3 or so goals this way before the computer is too fast. Then you have to get really aggressive and alternate between trying to bank off the top & bottom sides, trying to get the puck past the computer's paddle...

If you don't get to 10 points with at least 70 seconds left, forget it, because after that its a lot harder. Try banking off 2 sides, etc. If the computer ever hits the puck so that its going to bounce off your back wall (and not go in your goal), let it go past without hitting it, it will bounce off the sides a few times and confuse the computer.

Not going to post my scores since most are just above platinum status, but I just got my last 2 platinums today.

The_Loose_Cannon
    you can add me under shooting range high scores, i got a 760

Member #
    Friends
    Charge: 329 Platinum
    Fishing: 2,570 Gold
    Tanks: 33 Silver
    Shooting: 494 Gold

This is like my first week playing so i expect these to improve over the next few days.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by skiingyac
    The trick for getting 14 at laser hockey is to get a ton of points very early on. If you bank the puck off the side at the right spot, you should be able to get a goal without the computer being able to touch the puck (except possibly to knick it into their own goal), so 4 goals in the first 10 seconds.

Then the computer still is moving slow, you can bank it off the bottom side, then off the top side, the computer won't be able to go back & forth fast enough, you can get another 2-3 or so goals this way before the computer is too fast. Then you have to get really aggressive and alternate between trying to bank off the top & bottom sides, trying to get the puck past the computer's paddle...

If you don't get to 10 points with at least 70 seconds left, forget it, because after that its a lot harder. Try banking off 2 sides, etc. If the computer ever hits the puck so that its going to bounce off your back wall (and not go in your goal), let it go past without hitting it, it will bounce off the sides a few times and confuse the computer.

Not going to post my scores since most are just above platinum status, but I just got my last 2 platinums today.
    Alright thanks. I suck at hitting the ball in general though. I'll move my remote real quick to get a fast strike and I end up missing the ball and going off screen to where it locks onto the halfway line. Is there any easy way to strike the ball better.
    Games Owned: Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, No More Heroes

Arizona Diamondbacks
    Michigan Wolverines
    Eastern Illinois Panthers
    Jacksonville Jaguars

Member #
    Friends
    Just picked up 331 in Charge.

The_Loose_Cannon
    fishing i have a 2380

gold medal though

Ads