LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0262-2648-0957-4340
    I don't understand why you would buy smooth moves and not like it. Do some research before you buy. As for me, it made a great night for a bunch of friends and a couple drinks.

Member #
    Friends
    2825-7369-7809-5736
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    I'll help you what was the boss stage? ohh was it the dancing one?
    and I love the game, it's pretty fun, and you all haven't beaten it yet, you need to play every character and play every one of their mini games and you'll unlock a secret toy, also the different color elephants you need to beat in order to get all things, 100% complete
    ya that dancing one i get to the part where they shake their asses then i can't figure out how to do it myself. probably could figure it out if through trial and error but haven't had much time to play lately.

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    I'll help you what was the boss stage? ohh was it the dancing one?
    and I love the game, it's pretty fun, and you all haven't beaten it yet, you need to play every character and play every one of their mini games and you'll unlock a secret toy, also the different color elephants you need to beat in order to get all things, 100% complete
    He's right, im currently trying to beat the "Sudden Death" elephant which you only have 1 chance before you die, its bloody hard, after you unlock the credits and you think u've beaten the game theres at least 5 other characters to unlock afterwards.

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Quote Originally Posted by hoseass
    ya that dancing one i get to the part where they shake their asses then i can't figure out how to do it myself. probably could figure it out if through trial and error but haven't had much time to play lately.
    yeah it's confusing at first but all you have to do, is mimic their motions...just move the Wiimote as they are moving it, but when they do it in rythm, then go with the rythm and perform what they do when it's your time..when they start "walking" after they shake their asses, just make a walking motion also, moving your hands too with the Wiimote in hand of course, and then just mimic what they do. it's pretty easy if you get it

...it gonna be zoppity tarheelsuperman's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    This is the ultimate multiplayer party game IMO. It's a ton of fun with friends. The more people you have playing the better it gets. I like the single player mode too. All the mini games that you unlock are pretty fun, but I can see how the single player could get old. I bought it for the multiplayer so I'm not at all disappointed.

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Lol, when my mum first saw me play this game she was like 'What on earth is this junk, what a waste of 35' one hour later and we are playing fast pace mini games. Shes addicited to it. I guess you've got to get into warioware ive had since GBA version and ive never got tired of any of the games.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    I unlocked MP mode and played with my sister and we loved it. This game just takes a little bit of getting used to. Because when you first start, you are Wario in that place when he gets the Wiimote. I didn't even realize I was playing for the first 4-5 games of that one.

It's a decent game though. I did decide to keep it and will play it quite a bit with the Mrs. this weekend. Although I must say I couldn't see myself being worth a flip at this game drunk or it being a great game drunk, but we'll find out soon enough.

Ads