LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    They have Red Steel, which is a mature game, and they wouldn't have three-year olds slicing people in half and shooting people in the face, so I think that's intend for the adults. (But who follows the rules?)
    My dad is in his thirty's and he's the one who bought the wii and get's a kick out of it. It depends on the way you think of it. My opinion- totally all ages.

Member #
    Friends

Wii just for kids?---don't think so

I am 62 and have been a video gamer with puters for the most part since the beginning. The Wii truly takes videogaming to a new level because of it's control system. I have had quite a few of my friends over who are around my age and they all have loved it as well. Wii Sports --although not so graphically pretty play very , very well. The more you play the sports games, the more you realize how good they are. Hope you enjoy yours.!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    I am with you, my friend..I think exactly like you.
    Good man Axtlar.......and just think of all the fun we can have in a very few months time watching all those "knockers" of the Wii having to eat their words as they desperately try to scrounge one up for themselves!

We are in for such a brilliantly exciting few years that my mouth is positively watering at the thought!!

Cheers mate
    Chris

Member #
    Friends
    Hi,

Although nintendo kind of has a kiddy image sticking to it, I think they're trying to get rid of it ( whitch is definetly a plus ). Allthough it sure does hold some kiddy games, I 'd say its about 50/50. Theres also alot of "mature" games on their way and out allready. If you're kind of a shooter fan red steel and call of duty are great option. Not so mutch of a killer? Try zelda or sonic ( whitch both eye kind of kiddy but most certainly are not ). The games you might wan't to keep in mind are for example the godfather, godzilla, ssx blur and lots of different titles. I don't think you've got to worry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads