LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979

How the Need For Speed Series should change?

I just wanted to know what people think the direction of the need for speed series needs to go. I never played most wanted, I rented carbon (still have it) and its pretty good. The only thing that I dont like about it is( and i know its the kind of game it is) but maybe not make it so much driving all the time. Throw in some walking and stuff, i dunno. Not really grand theft auto, but similar stuff. Keep the driving and racing just throw in some of that stuff. I cant really see them continuing on with the same stuff, so there bound to change it up. What do you think?

2. Ads

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    I hate the way NFS cars control.

Member #
    Friends
    0363-4384-3492-1107
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    I hate the way NFS cars control.
    thats y they are designed to customize to ur own type of handling, and each type of car has different handling

yeah i agree there should be some walking around or some stuff like that

Member #
    Friends
    The entire NFS line is my favourite type of racing game out. I own even the same version of NFS on multiple platforms, they play different on each different system. But... I think they need to start listening to us, the consumers as to what cars to put into the games. We want to be able to customize own very own daily drivers, why not right? If we can't afford to mod our own pride and joy, why not digitally in a great racing game?! I'd like to see the Wii take on downloadable cars to the racing games, rather than being stuck with a certain set of cars and special unlockable cars, but a set of downloadable cars. Not just skins to look like the car you want, but the ability to have each car's 'performance rating' and feeling somewhat realistic in the game, like they've seemed to be successful with in the past.
    WiiSports (obviously) / Redsteel / Excite Truck / TC:SO / Rayman RR / Wii Play / Sonic and the Secret Rings / Mad Catz Skinz

Member #
    Friends
    I agree with the whole walking thing. Well, they really did change it up in NFS: Carbon with the autosculpt feature. I recently unlocked the crew member that enables you to use this feature. I have to say that it's really cool. You usually don't really pay attention to every single detail of every body part on your car while you're racing, but when you are viewing your cars, it's really cool knowing that you customized the body parts yourself.

Ads