Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    uh my sig doesnt work!
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4138-5051-4068-6813
    I'd like a martial arts game, something much more sophisticated than the Wii Sports boxing one. You'd be up against kung-fu fighters using different styles. There would also be training sessions where you can select a style and then you need to follow the precise movements. I'm not sure how to implement kicking though. Hmmm...
    Aylwin
    We want it, Wii got it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylwin
    I'd like a martial arts game, something much more sophisticated than the Wii Sports boxing one. You'd be up against kung-fu fighters using different styles. There would also be training sessions where you can select a style and then you need to follow the precise movements. I'm not sure how to implement kicking though. Hmmm...
    simple. tape a wii-mote to your feet. lol.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    4138-5051-4068-6813
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    simple. tape a wii-mote to your feet. lol.
    That would actually be perfect if you had 4 wiimotes.
    Aylwin
    We want it, Wii got it.

Member #
    Friends
    Dunno if i'm raising the dead, or repeating someone, but basically:

Virtua-On... what now?

Member #
    Friends
    7223-5291-4665-7624
    I like this topic here is one of my dreaming games:

Title: The Beating Team: Monsters Unleashed
    Genre: Action and Horror plus Humor.
    Controles: Its depends on wich character you playing as (All the characters is my copyright from my own Sci-Fi Action Humor Hero Serie/Franchise here is the character their informations abillites and other things, and controles of course)

Doctor Cwonder Death: Is a white alien with a blue mark on his head, he allways wears his doctor clothes wich i cannot remeber the name of anyways, he is the leader of the hero team: The Beating Team. He is exstremly clever wich he obtained by a black hole thing that moved him as kid from his planet Donorucon to Earth, and he had growed taller too, but the mysterious was that the time hasn't changed. He has inventioned the Universel Transportable Portable Uno Screen, wich is a little remote with buttons on wich has a screen, it can talk is exstremly clever and is one of his friends, it can be transformed to allmost anyhing and cobines together with things and has a touchscreen and can make holograms.

Abillites: Operation Masacre: In the game then enemies is near you use this abillity to take a operation table up and hurry place the enemy on it and begin take bindings on his arms and legs. After that just take tools up and begin saw and smash the enemy so the meat and blood flying in the air and then you is finnished the openent is dead since its not is a Zombie.

Controles: Use the Wiimote to shoot with a asernale of weapons and use your brain and mind as well as the Nuncuck and Wiimote to do quests and small games Haha he is the clever one remember that.

Slash: Slash is a giantic alien called a Birdalex, and i dont know the planets name yet. But there were only living giantic VERRY!!!! STRONG!!!!! Birds with arms and legs and they is VERRY!!! TALL!!!! And often clad in Golden Armors, they is allmost only Blood, Armor, Weapon, and War and Battle as well as fight and Duel sick and thirsty. Slash wears a big golden armor and he has a tot of black long hair hold up by a metal ring. And has a big cloak and like REALLY MUCH SWORDS ON THE BACK Like Elleven of them allmost all time. He has allways the same sword in the middle, and that is the strongest and must dangerous and biggest og them, and coolets and bueatifullest. Its his granpa's sword or something and is some way magical or something.

Abillties: Musscles, Sword abillities he has is like this Sword Slash, Blade Blading, Blood Storm and other of them, And The Glowing Power Of The Growing Sword. But he can fly too with his golden yellow wings, and all Birdalex(S) has golden yellow feathers, but allmost all of them has a tot of black hair.

Controles: Use the Wiimote and Nuncuck then flying with Slash. Take the Wiimote and Nunchuck up at each site of the mouth and press the B button at same time as the A button then releasing it you have charged Slash's Super Sound attack and a bird sound appears that is so powerfull that it can not just splint windows but destroy walls and tanks.

Thunderbang: One of my must classic superheros, wait a sec he is the must classic he living on planet Segagon wich is hidden from the Earth by a big wall of astroids and Meteroites. He and his race is like red small cows with legs and arms, he obtained his power by a Cryptogon a green stone wich is his weakness now. He was the chosen one and is now superheroe on Earth. He has black boots black underwear and Black wrist bindings with holds electrones wich can make allmost everything both electronics or non electronics (Its not depends on the heigh or weight) Ok that i was to say was the electrones can make such things putted down in the bindings so Thunderbang can take it then he will or just use a watch or somehting. His name is really Wiper on his planet and his race is called Segagonians.

Abillities: One of the strongest begins in the whole Universe! He is the strongest Muahah!!!!!!! Ok back to the abillites! He can fly take houses and threw them on enemies, and to World Trade Center if it not was destroyed. He has Laser Eye Vision Beams and X-Ray Vision and a Healing Green beam the X-Ray is light blue but he has a Dark Blue one wich can repair things and make them fly up and attach to the other peices so it will be fixed. He can manny things more but i need the controles.

Controles: Use the Nunchuck and Wiimote to fly exstremly fast and run fast and threw obbjects and make attacks that can make the Earth be destroyed. And use the abillites.

Cobra (This is the last character i will tell you about there is many others but this is the last one): Cobra is a green snake (Not a Cobra!... Just a name okI!) He came from a planet that humans lived on i dont know the name of it but he lived on this planet OKEI!. This planet was too the home of the leader of the planet a stupid man who just think of moneys and make animals dying, Cobra was the last animal, all the other was put in chambers wich was filled with delecious animals food, and green grass) There was some posoines chemicals inside there and they died each time they were put inside. The leader of the planet tricked and cheated the peopels with saying that they died acidently in someway and they believed him, and then he said "If they is dead now, i can just make pelts and such things out of them they is dead so something we most do with the corpes right?" The peopels says "Yes ok!" And he just killed the animals for moneys. In the maintime Cobra had maked a bomb wich could destroy anything living on the ground and hiself too. The Beating Team came and stopped him they took him with them and maked the planet good again then the leader died and animal was taked from the Earth and put there and a new better leader came there. Cobra came to the team and finally they maded a team and decided the name: The Beating Team! And they maked a black tall base and headquarter with a hot good swimming poll and the base is made of some sort of titanium or metal/iron wich is maked of something outer space material wich is DAMN HARD!

Abillities: Ice Beam: Can make ice out of Cobras mouth with blue and light glowing beams and freezing anything.

Controles: Use the nunchuck and wiimote to attack and freeze and make ice sculptures and weapon out of the freezings.

Storyline: Slash loving playing games but all computers in the base is taked. So he decide to go to DR. Death but he is out and buying stuff at Wall Mart and then Slash using Doctor Deaths uspercomputer in his laboratory. And the game is working but after a few time its begin with a alarm "Game etected!" And all is going in the wrong way Slash is chocked as the computer wich is conected to a beam machine, shooting a beam on a book named "All Fictions Lexicon Book" Wich holds all the informations for fantasy and horro and fiction monsters and creatures, and then a portal opens and Ghosts Dragons, and Vampries and much more comming out and attacking the Earth now The Beating Team must capture all of them and save our planet.

ETC.

Cover Art Comming Soon (I Promise!)

Member #
    Friends
    how do you create a wii game?

Ads