Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lol sorry mate

Member #
    Friends

Splinter cell

Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    Hi all... i just bought splinter cell for the wii today... its a bit of a let down.. it may just be because its quite difficult and i havent had chance to play it yet... all that aside, the graphics look much better than the very japanese red steel lol. Has anyone got far on splinter cell.. is it good?
    Splinter cell is a great game! Ive got close to the end now, and its bin sweet so far!

Member #
    Friends
    I've had the game for about a month. Just don't expect a shoot em up experience. It's all about sneaking around people rather than a kill fest. It needs a lot of patience for some of the missions. To be honest I don't find the basic premise to be much fun and I almost have to force myself to go back to it to finish each mission. I may never beat the whole game. Not really an issue with the Wii, but if your looking for non-stop action look elsewhere. The controls took a lot of getting used to but do become quite easy, so stick with it if you're new to it. There are some control issues with aiming and firing which is very slow and tedious. Given that, it's just as well you don't have to get into many all out fire fights. I wouldn't recommend the game overall, but it might appeal to some people. If you can, rent before you buy and decide for yourself.

Member #
    Friends
    7250-8235-2960-6676
    Hey, I was wondering. I have 2 of the others Splinter Cell games, and I love them!

I was wondering, for the new one. Is it to inapropriate? Compared to the other ones that is. I am mostly worried about girl on guy action if you know what I mean. I think my parents are okay with the violence, but yeah. XD lol I dunno.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch
    Hey, I was wondering. I have 2 of the others Splinter Cell games, and I love them!

I was wondering, for the new one. Is it to inapropriate? Compared to the other ones that is. I am mostly worried about girl on guy action if you know what I mean. I think my parents are okay with the violence, but yeah. XD lol I dunno.
    Nah, its fine! Just u can shoot em in the head, wich u can do on ova games, and stuff like taking hostage

Ads