LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hey to be real they shud have character customization cuz im sick of playing with a white guy (no offense but id like to play with my own race)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0153-8778-5368-6652
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobstermobster
    god you guys are idiots. 1) it would not be GTA 4. it would be 6. 2) it would def suck on the wii. it wouldn't feel right not playing it on ps2
    You've got to be kidding me? I hope your joking....

Look at the titles...When it says Grand Theft Auto:VC or Grand Theft Auto : SA

Its not 4, and 5. Its different chapters... Gta1, gt2, LONDON, GTA 3 WOW! London! When was that made? For the ps1..Search before calling people idiots cause I know more than you know about take 2 and rockstar. Thank you and Good Night.
    (1)Wii-1/2/07
    (1)Classic Controller
    (2)Wiimotes
    (VC)Super mario 64, Gunstar Heros

Member #
    Friends
    7201-6951-4346-4914
    it would def suck on the wii. it wouldnt feel right not playing it on ps
    I think you say this becuase everyone is so used to it being a PS2 game, its really what made the ps2, even though it was also released on xbox. It would be a little strange seeing GTA on wii, but theres no reason why it can't work.

---

Member #
    Friends
    god you guys are idiots. 1) it would not be GTA 4. it would be 6. 2) it would def suck on the wii. it wouldnt feel right not playing it on ps2
    I hope you know GTA's also on the Xbox, PC and PSP.

Member #
    Friends
    this is the thing that drives tons of wii people to saying: OMFGZ WII ALREADY HAS TEH GTA!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Brand Nubian
    Hey to be real they shud have character customization cuz im sick of playing with a white guy (no offense but id like to play with my own race)
    You have San Andreas yes? If your chinese then Ok but I still agree you should be able to customize your guys from the start. xD

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    naw im black but tht dosent meen cj looks like me but props to rockstar for having the ballz to star a black person in an video game next gta shud have it were u can raise dogs to fight by ur side to sic ppl on

Member #
    Friends
    god you guys are idiots. 1) it would not be GTA 4. it would be 6. 2) it would def suck on the wii. it wouldnt feel right not playing it on ps2
    What a blatantly ignorant post. Calling others idiots....some nerve you have.

It's GTA IV (4). For starters, go look at any major gaming site, GTA IV is already an official title. Second, Vice City and San Andreas weren't considered proper sequels. They were just a way to explore the different cities first mentioned in GTA I, but each PS2 title still used the GTA III engine. I mean by your logic GTA III wouldn't even be called "GTA III" (long before it released there was at least one other GTA title other than I an II, such as London: 1969).

2) Don't bash till you try it. Personally I don't feel like I need it on the wii but...."def suck" is so ignorant. As for the PS2 remark...the series started on PC, went to PSX and PS2 for a bit, then opened up ports to the PC and Xbox, and has spinoffs on the PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by csiguy4u
    Heres your link:

Attachment 1606
    If you're going to be a smartass about it then try the search feature yourself, and notice there isn't already a recent topic specifically on Grand Theft Auto IV. The search feature is one heavily overused excuse to bash topic creators, when in truth they don't always work as well as you would expect. If the topic isn't on the first two pages of any section of the forums, then there shouldn't be much of a harm in creating a new thread on it.
    Last edited by vi3tmix; 01-27-2007 at 04:11 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Brand Nubian
    naw im black but tht dosent meen cj looks like me but props to rockstar for having the ballz to star a black person in an video game next gta shud have it were u can raise dogs to fight by ur side to sic ppl on
    w3rd d-o-double g
    G UNIT!

Member #
    Friends
    it could possibly happen. my friend has gta 2 for his GBC and they released GTA: Advance a few years back

Ads