Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TNA on Wii?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

TNA on Wii?

I was just wondering if anyone knew wether or not the new TNA wrasslin game is gonna be comin out on the Wii. Bein an old school wrasslin fan i hate that the old THQ games wont be available on VC, and i know the newest wrassler, RawvSmackdown 2007 wasnt on either wii or gamecube, so im hopin that the TNA one will and maybe dare i hope for online multiplayer. If anybody has any info, itd be much appreciated.

When the online arrives, you shall all know me. And my crappy mspaint creations.

Member #
    Friends
    6669-5605-4028-6511
    yes it is. I reconomend Day of Reckoning 1 + 2 for the gamecube (wii). Both really good games and can be picked up cheaply on ebay.

Member #
    Friends
    I wonder how it will play (control wise)

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I wont mind that game if it came out on the Wii, but Id much rather have Day Of Reckoning 3..if there is gonna be one.

Member #
    Friends
    Just got back from wally world and bought Day of Reckoning 1 for 14.88, woot old school thq.. kinda. It doesnt have as much depth move wise, tap or hold vs tap, hold for a sec, or hold like the old ones, but it is true to the engine, and with all the match types and stuff its just what i wanted. I need to get me a memory card, i saw one at walmart for 9.99, but i wasnt sure if it worked or not and this coming saturday the wife and i are going to orlando too see the TNA ppv and the taping the next day, and we are gonna spend Valentines day on Cocoa beach, so im bein frugal till we get back from that. But soon as i can make a dude that i can save, ill be wrasslin away waitin on the new TNA game.

When the online arrives, you shall all know me. And my crappy mspaint creations.

Member #
    Friends
    TNA is so much better than WWF. oops i mean E.

Member #
    Friends
    So very, very, very true. Last night, i caught that new WSX wrasslin on MTV, they had justin credible, xpac, new jack, and alot of new and mexican wrasslers. Hell, they put on a better show than ive seen from the WWE in quite awhile. But aside from that, Day of Reckoning rocks, and I'm on the hunt for part 2

Member #
    Friends
    6669-5605-4028-6511
    im on the hunt for part 2. however ive just purchased mario sunshine and i still have zelda nfs and smb to complete! I just dont have enough time for gaming at the moment.

P.S: WWE > TNA purely because of the likes of the undertaker and hbk!

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by wudi
    So very, very, very true. Last night, i caught that new WSX wrasslin on MTV, they had justin credible, xpac, new jack, and alot of new and mexican wrasslers. Hell, they put on a better show than ive seen from the WWE in quite awhile. But aside from that, Day of Reckoning rocks, and I'm on the hunt for part 2

Better show? The commentators sucked, and all WSX had were high spots that weren't so entertaining.

im on the hunt for part 2. however ive just purchased mario sunshine and i still have zelda nfs and smb to complete! I just dont have enough time for gaming at the moment.

P.S: WWE > TNA purely because of the likes of the undertaker and hbk!
    You're just a mark. WWE just has more soap operas than TNA, which is why I highly prefer TNA over WWE. Taker is old and over rated, and HBK is a Christian man telling everyone to suck it. Now why would your boss tell you to do such a thing when you're so religious? As for TNA, check out videos of Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, Petey Williams and even Eric Young. TNA is more fast paced than WWE, and once you see how these wrestlers perform, you will know why many people prefer TNA over WWE.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Better show? The commentators sucked, and all WSX had were high spots that weren't so entertaining.

You're just a mark. WWE just has more soap operas than TNA, which is why I highly prefer TNA over WWE. Taker is old and over rated, and HBK is a Christian man telling everyone to suck it. Now why would your boss tell you to do such a thing when you're so religious? As for TNA, check out videos of Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, Petey Williams and even Eric Young. TNA is more fast paced than WWE, and once you see how these wrestlers perform, you will know why many people prefer TNA over WWE.
    You are a mark as well. And I am too. I am a wwe mark. Having said this, I have watched TNA probably 50 times, and I just dont like it as much. So dont generalize the wwe fanbase by saying that we just dont know what were talking about, or that we just having experienced the fast-paced tna yet. Oh, and wwe has STORYLINES, not soap operas, tna has storylines too, yeah know. I admit that WWE goes further than there storylines, sometimes to the point of annoyance, but still I prefer wwe. The main reason I like wwe more is because of one of the main reasons you probably like tna more, the pace. I just like to see guys struggling back to their feet and barely being able to thrown the other guy a punch, rather than seeing a guy getting piledrivin through a table and then he jumps right back up to dropkick the guy. Tna's fast-pace seems too unrealistic to me.

Again, it is personal preference, so please refrain from stereotyping.

Ads