LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i need help

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    im 21% complete and i am at the trash plant but im stuck at the end im in the pipes and i jump out and then get to the other side i just dont know where to go from there

10 of you have looked at this and not one of you can help me out i know one of you is more than 21% done with the game

2. Ads

Criminal Mastermind evilprofessorzog's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8736-6273-3453-3045
    Have you gone all the way through the pipes? There's a big explosion that shoots you out the end.
    Then you're on the waterfront. Go round to where there are a couple of boats hanging from the ceiling. If you look above them you can see that the pulleys they're hanging from are glowing a bit. Shoot them to make the boats drop down, then jump across.

And don't be too hard on people not replying. Would you have preferred to have seen ten responses all saying "I don't know"?

Female gamer = no jugdin' Mz.HazardaGamer's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5535-6077-0397-3580
    agrees

Quote Originally Posted by evilprofessorzog
    Have you gone all the way through the pipes? There's a big explosion that shoots you out the end.
    Then you're on the waterfront. Go round to where there are a couple of boats hanging from the ceiling. If you look above them you can see that the pulleys they're hanging from are glowing a bit. Shoot them to make the boats drop down, then jump across.

And don't be too hard on people not replying. Would you have preferred to have seen ten responses all saying "I don't know"?
    Don't baby me when it comes to Wii, I can do it myself I'm a big girl

Ads