Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4037-3554-3960-7367

Fav Game on Wii?

my fav games on the wii are

1. Twilight Princess

2. Wii Sports

3. WarioWare

4. Super Monkey Ball

Thanks To Dan.Skater For The Awesome Sig!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    1: twilight princess

2: wario ware

3: wii sports

^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331

Hero of....nothing. Leche159TKE's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8518-9115-4993-5417
    COD:3 is up there for me. Not better than the others mentioned, but it might battle for # 2 or 3

Leche, I'll do your body good.

Member #
    Friends
    I say Dragon Ball Z tenkieche 2.Its awasome!!

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    1: zelda
    2: farcry
    3: rayman
    4:marvel
    5:wii sports
    6:redsteel
    7: wario ware

Custom User Title (TM) MaXiMiUS's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2573-4546-5926-8361
    Elebits
    Excite Truck
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Rayman: Raving Rabbids

Elebits, it's a bit strange, but it's really growing on me. It's a challenging, quirky and enjoyable game. Also, I like the fact that you get rewarded later on for accomplishing things (see http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/933005.html).

Excite Truck, it's probably the best racing game I've ever played. But you can only do so much with the racing genre, unlike Elebits. Nonetheless, Excite Truck is still a very fun game to play. It's just lost some of it's appeal to me, since I've beaten everything and don't have a 2nd Wiimote for multiplayer.

Why did I rate Zelda so low? I've beaten it. If I beat a game and I don't feel like playing it (ever again) then that kind of takes a toll on it. It was a good game, but not great like everybody raves it was. It's just like any Final Fantasy game, you enjoy it while you play it but then.. you never really WANT to play it again once you're done. Take for example, the dungeons. You can enjoy them the first time you play through them. But a second? Perhaps even a third? Not quite so much, now that you know everything in them, and know everything that happens. It's an inherent flaw with games that focus so heavily on the storyline. Not a bad thing, just.. lacking in replay value. Maybe they should call the genre Role Play Once Games (yes, I know Zelda = Adventure game, you got my point).

Why do I hate Rayman? I. Don't. Enjoy. Minigames. Give me a consistent game that actually goes somewhere and has SOME storyline. At least Elebits tried to do that (and so far, seems to be doing pretty well), but Rayman is all minigames. Some of them ARE fun, but I think $60 CDN is worth more than a few enjoyable minigames. Which is the main reason I rented it.
    Owned: Excite Truck [8 GRP], Wii Sports [6G, 7R, 8P], Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [9G, 5RP], Elebits [7GR, 5P], Wii Play [5G, 8RP], The Godfather: Blackhand Edition [10G, 9R, 7P], Super Paper Mario [8G, 6R, 5P], SSX Blur [10 GRP].
    Rented: Rayman Raving Rabbids [6G, 7R, 9P].
    Wanted: Resident Evil 4, no Wii games currently.

G = Gameplay Rating, R = Replay Value, P = Party Rating, all out of 10.

Member #
    Friends
    7159-9949-3697-1168
    Why did I rate Zelda so low? I've beaten it. If I beat a game and I don't feel like playing it (ever again) then that kind of takes a toll on it. It was a good game, but not great like everybody raves it was. It's just like any Final Fantasy game, you enjoy it while you play it but then.. you never really WANT to play it again once you're done.

ehhh thats just your opinion. i know people that have beaten the game 5 or 6 times and are still going at it :/

...it gonna be zoppity tarheelsuperman's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1. Madden
    2. Wario
    3. Wii Sports
    4. Zelda

Member #
    Friends
    5877-9874-6442-6751
    Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMiUS
    Elebits
    Excite Truck
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Rayman: Raving Rabbids

Elebits, it's a bit strange, but it's really growing on me. It's a challenging, quirky and enjoyable game. Also, I like the fact that you get rewarded later on for accomplishing things (see http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/933005.html).

Excite Truck, it's probably the best racing game I've ever played. But you can only do so much with the racing genre, unlike Elebits. Nonetheless, Excite Truck is still a very fun game to play. It's just lost some of it's appeal to me, since I've beaten everything and don't have a 2nd Wiimote for multiplayer.

Why did I rate Zelda so low? I've beaten it. If I beat a game and I don't feel like playing it (ever again) then that kind of takes a toll on it. It was a good game, but not great like everybody raves it was. It's just like any Final Fantasy game, you enjoy it while you play it but then.. you never really WANT to play it again once you're done. Take for example, the dungeons. You can enjoy them the first time you play through them. But a second? Perhaps even a third? Not quite so much, now that you know everything in them, and know everything that happens. It's an inherent flaw with games that focus so heavily on the storyline. Not a bad thing, just.. lacking in replay value. Maybe they should call the genre Role Play Once Games (yes, I know Zelda = Adventure game, you got my point).

Why do I hate Rayman? I. Don't. Enjoy. Minigames. Give me a consistent game that actually goes somewhere and has SOME storyline. At least Elebits tried to do that (and so far, seems to be doing pretty well), but Rayman is all minigames. Some of them ARE fun, but I think $60 CDN is worth more than a few enjoyable minigames. Which is the main reason I rented it.
    Not that I'm mad at you for not replaying Zelda, but you could try and see how fast you can beat it... Race your friends or something.

I'm still stuck in the third dungeon...

And as for me:

1) Excite Truck
    2) Zelda
    3) Wii Sports
    4) Rayman

That's all I've played

It sounds like I'm horny for Link...

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Anyone lookin to buy a DS: -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    Probubly right now:

Elebits
    Wii Sports
    Twilight Princess
    Excite Truck
    Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

I ranked Zelda so low because I'm stuck and I just don't play it much any more.

I agree with MaX. Elebits is a really different type of game, but it's really fun and challenging. I really really like the Edit Mode. I make Mission Impossible levels that are very very hard, but I've beat them all (took me a while though) So go pick up Elebits. Now.

Anyone own Elebits? If so I can send you Mission Impossible I and you will get so mad because it's so hard. I've got alot of Mission Impossibles to realese, I, II, IV, and VI. I've beaten them all. The hardest one is probubly the first one, because it can be dependet on luck. So anyone up for this kind of challenge?

Ads