LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0169-9501-5816-7969
    I have only recently started following the game so I did not have any pre-made high expectations. The thing about expectations is that you will always be let down.

I think it looks great and fun and it will be one of my first games!

"I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare."

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."
    - Al Bundy

Member #
    Friends
    First what do you mean the sword always come back to the same positions, a couple times it does but then when it is held toward the outside the sword goes back to the outside after the swing, the neutral spot for most people will be in the same spot as that will feel comfortable, just like your remote now, it will goto where you put it since it now is very close to mimicking your movements, that is why there is now a red line. As for the blood if there is any it is most likely cut out for the demos as it always is since any age can go up and play the game. If you don't want to get the game at launch, don't, quit whining but I'll be the one having fun with it. I think someone asked this here but on the ubisoft site they have confirmed split-screen multiplayer, hopefully in 2007 there will be a patch to play this online.
    **edit sorry I missed this question somehow, yes ragdoll is in the game, look at the LGC movie I believe thats where the guy as blown away in the begining by the hydrant, this was told some time back I beileve, I'll try to get a source, probably on wikipedia with a source?
    Last edited by ghghgh14702; 09-29-2006 at 10:33 AM.
    If you never try you may never fail, but you will also never succeed.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by m7ticalm
    Hey i so that new video of red steel from the LGC (if u havnt seen it go to www.redsteelgame.com and click on videos

Well, i thought it was horrible in comparison to the first one, when i saw the first one i fell in love with Red Steel but after this.....All i'll say is that its changing my thoughts i mean the shootings ok but WTF is the sword fighting about? The first videos sword fighting was the best thing i had ever seen, but this? Is this some kind of Joke? The guy who he fights looks like crappy graphics and why does his sword (the players) just come straight back to its original point?

Plz reply, especially to sword fighting bit
    Yah it looks like there is a white link arond them adn that they go to a cardboard state and they aruptly turn when you do. I would rather have you have to turn to face them yourself and they do the same so its all more real. It seems like you guys lock and when they go left, they go right to stay 1on1

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by -Mikey-
    huh? CoD3?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii Believe
    i trust them, i was just dissapointed with the lines of the sword....

PUT SOME BLOOD IN INSTEAD

and ragdoll would be sweet, otherwise as with all wii games, we will have to see it played to judge it correctly
    C'mon! You could probably count on your fingers how many games on Nintendo Consoles show 'red' blood. Better the lines of the sword than green blood (....???) or something of a substitute for blood. Though the red flashing of the screen in Goldeneye wasnt much of a bother.

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Member #
    Friends
    the thing you have to remember is that this is only the beginning... look at the first wave of games on the psone, then compare them with games that came out a year later

Certified Psychopath zealot8525's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I dont reely care about sword fighting theat much as long as the gun combat is beesty and the sord fighting video just u no put me down i dont care i already pre ordered my Wii and LoP:TP and Red steel so icould care less im already gettin it!!!!
    if you dont like me, screw you. Simple as that. (plus, little misconception I get occasionally my username isnt a zealot that spreads religion its the protoss unit from starcraft)
    Youv'e just been tomahawk'd!(obscure FG reference)
    Brawl FC 0946-2147-9377

rep me if u like vitamins teh frog's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0803-2242-9556-7115
    I am so ****ing getting this game!
    i hav teh wee! liek zomgz?!232@#112!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Looks more like you go your weenie stuck in the vaccuum (suckmaster 2000) on turbo mode, but lol i like the pic. Creative.
    how did you know?

Ads