LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Conan the Librarian: Just depends on the playbook you're using as far as I know.

Now my turn: How do you do a no-huddle, and what's the quick way to spike a ball? I thought you tap B to do a no-huddle but when I did...I think it set itself up for a spike. Snapped the ball before I noticed it wasn't running the same play. Tried to get rid of the ball but all the QB did was pump fake (no primary receiver for the play). Eventually managed to throw away the ball but almost got sacked in the process.

Also, did you find any way to change the play when the kicker is on the field?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmex44
    Whats great about it? How much better is it on WII vs. 360?
    I've never tried it on the 360, but coming from friends who have played on multiple consoles: the wii version was slightly more enjoyable. Graphics on the wii are inferior to any counterpart, but it offers more for gameplay, as if you expected anything else. It takes a while to get adjusted to it, but after a while I feel more comfortable playing it with the wiimote than with conventional remotes. That's just my opinion, though.

I like multiplayer far more on the wii than on any other console, to say the least. 2 on 2 offers some of that nice backyard game rivalry kind of thing and kicking combine is simply crazy. Can't say much for Y.A.C. attack though, couldn't get all that into it.

Member #
    Friends
    Wow, bumped to the third page.

Anyway, can anyone tell me? How do you go to a no-huddle and how do you go to a no-huddle for a quick spike play?

Member #
    Friends
    7808-6544-1890-2927
    gfx suck ass on wii with madden. hope 08 they actually try and just dont port the gcube version.

Ads