+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1405-1695-6567-5492

So, i spoke to nintendo about online play

After reading an article on IGN about what they think the wii online play will be, i called nintendo. I asked him if it will be a good/strong online play, he said if it has ( i forgot what it was ) connection, then it should be, i asked about lagging, and he said there is no online game demo out yet except pokemon on ign ( ign said it lagged), he told me that pokemon isnt even a finished game and is still being worked on. SO it wasent the final production of pokemon or not online play. He said online play should be good and come out this year ( 4th quarter around). I asked about SSBB and he said it hasent been confirmed about online play. I think it will be though... SO i am not too worried about online play. I mean, i have my concerns but nintendo knows it has to be good, people are expecting a lot. Even on the ign article they made good points that nintendo is aware about online, they have the news channel, forecast channel, which is good. SO to me, nintendo is highly aware that they need a good online play.
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Sounds good man, I wasnt to worried about online, I guess mainly cus I dont have a Wii yet, and I know others have complained about it saying they are bored. You called nintendo though eh? interesting. nice find man.

Member #
    Friends
    Wait...FOURTH QUARTER!? What happened to March??

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Borch712ers
    Wait...FOURTH QUARTER!? What happened to March??
    Lol, yeah!

Ahh personall I don't mind waiting, I got lots of games to get through before I go onto the online stuff

Member #
    Friends
    2970-8339-9250-7065
    thanks for the help dude =D at least i no when

Member #
    Friends
    Only thing that worrys me is if they keep it too..kiddy..Nintendo are been a bit gay as it is with friend codes, I mean come on..say your in the UK like me..who plays games at all times of the night..oh wait..NO GAME LOBBY to see if anyone is on.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    lol this guy sounds like hey doesnt know what hes talking about, pokemon is already out in japan...

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    honestly i trust nintendo. Sure, the DS friend codes do kinda suck, but that was honestly their first real attempt at an online system. And for a first attempt, it wasnt that bad. Remember, xbox live SUCKED when it first came out. I have old issues of GI and EGM and they hated live when it first came out. I believe nintendo will not fail to amaize.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    WTF??? Listen Nintendo if you want the 360 and PS3 Fan boys to come to your side YOU MAKE ONLINE GAMES NOW, not later your behind by 5 years and I still dont get why Wii Sports, Call of Duty and Madden were not online. I think they have online by the time Metriod and Mario Soccar come out since there both suppose to be online.
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    WTF??? Listen Nintendo if you want the 360 and PS3 Fan boys to come to your side YOU MAKE ONLINE GAMES NOW, not later your behind by 5 years and I still dont get why Wii Sports, Call of Duty and Madden were not online. I think they have online by the time Metriod and Mario Soccar come out since there both suppose to be online.
    ok again. when xbox live first launched with the xbox, there were NO online games available at the time, if you even REMEMBER when the xbox launched, or were even old enough to remember. Give it time.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Ads