+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gta WiI

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost.Prophet
    I Know it's off topic, but don't Microsoft own Bungie?

Anyway, I personally would love to see GTA on the wii... it has the right combination of elments to take full advantage of the wiimotes functions. If you think about it, Wii SPorts has paved the way for the wepons system. Basball bat anyone? Hand-to-hand combat? We already know the Wiimote lends itselt to a gun replication pretty neatly from red steel, easily use it as a knife or katana, as someone already mentioned you could use it as a chainsaw without too much trouble, you could throw molotov cocktails like you would use it as a fishing rod, throw grendades under arm like bowling... need I say more? And thats just the weapons system. I could be used to drive like it is in NFS, you could control the main characters navigation with the nunchuck like you do in Zelda. With the proper development team, and enough money the wii version of GTA could be a whole new fantastic dimension to a good, but repetitve and dying series.

As for the adult issue, we already know Manhunt is on it's way, and there is the game very little is known about called 'Sadness' which has hired psycoligists to makes sure it is as scay as possible, I think although the Big N has marketed it as a family console, they have realised the real money is in the 16 - 30 market
    my point was they bought them out, and rare
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    Isnt that known by everyone that ms bought rare???

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wii_cammy
    Isnt that known by everyone that ms bought rare???
    Wow...
    2 months old.

Think that's a bit worst then double posting.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol for once I agree with you steven...and to answer your quest wii cammy YES I want GTA IV on the Wii. I think its a great game series and it would be so much fun with the new Wiimote controller and Nunchuk. It wouldn't surprise me if Take Two is looking into this right now.

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    I don't think gta 4 will ever be on wii, it has been announced for 360 and ps3, and will probably come out on the pc at somepoint, what would be better is a whole new game, built ground up with the wiis controls in mind, rather that just add ons afterwards.
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    The Wii is not getting enough attention IMO from third-parties and even Nintendo it seems like they gave us the controller, opera browser and LoZ and said okay go away we are going to focus on the DS now

as for the third-parties they just throw remakes at us until they are ready to announce they will not develop for Wii

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    The Wii is not getting enough attention IMO from third-parties and even Nintendo it seems like they gave us the controller, opera browser and LoZ and said okay go away we are going to focus on the DS now

as for the third-parties they just throw remakes at us until they are ready to announce they will not develop for Wii
    Their plan is working perfectly.
    Gamecube failed because it wasn't very appealing which then meant poor hardware sales which resulted in lack of third-party support which is the main reason for the Gamecubes quick end.

With the Wii they made slight enhancements (graphics, online, channels, ect.) but made the Wii controllers which are the Wiis main selling point and it's apparently a good one judging by the sales.
    Also notice all the 1st-party games coming out so soon? That'll keep the bond-fire going for awhile.

The more consoles sold, the more potential software earnings which is why 3rd party teams can't affoard to ignore the Wii. A few companys have already realised this and more and more will as the Wii continues to sell at the rate it's going.

Then with more 3rd party games more people will want to buy the Wii who arn't interested in the traditional Mario/Nintendo games.

After that point almost everybody will own a Wii and every developer will make games for it. Just like the PS2

Shit my brain hurts now, I'm done
    (GTA can very likely appear on the Wii, don't count it out)

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    GTA is a piece of SH**!!

All there is is killing and hijacking. If you find that fun you better go to a doctor. NOW.

Member #
    Friends
    does the wii have the power to run gta4?????
    i know the wii dont have the same muscle as ps3 or xbox360 but im not sure how much its lagging behind them.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    GTA is a piece of SH**!!

All there is is killing and hijacking. If you find that fun you better go to a doctor. NOW.
    GROW UP LOSER.

GTA IV is the shit...and it will help Nintendo get even stronger if it comes out on the Wii. And regardless of the violence in the game its a fun game.

Ads