7688-9638-8193-7668
    they are perfect for mi

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It didn't live up to my expectations for 4 reasons:

-No online multiplayer games
    -No Super Mario Galaxy at launch
    -Zelda TP, a beautiful game, oozes gamecube graphics in every way.
    -For allowing Ubi to release their crappy ports and Rayman.

With that said, I still love it.
    Last edited by En4Neo; 02-15-2007 at 12:05 PM.

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    you might cry cause its hard to play.. but thats just cause you arnt good at the controlls yet... its a "GAME" it isnt suppose to be easy... you may have worked hard with your thumb eye cordination getting a calius playing in your dark basement apartment.. your just pissed cause your grandma can whip you at bowling cause she has better form..lol poor gamers everythings new everyone has to start from scratch and use real abillity to play instead of the speed of your thumb... you can cry and get left in the dust playing the same games till your dead.. or just get use to the fact that games are changing and fast.. sure they dont have online yet.. but it is comming. they might not have the best titles yet but it is a launch no one has good titles at launch.. its been selling what..3 months in the states and already has sold more than half of what 360 has in a 3rd the time...and cant stay on the shelf...

its hard to play.. my woman can beat me at half the games her mom kills me at bowling.. but thats the only reason i play it 8 hours a day to get better stop crying and start liking it..lol

...it gonna be zoppity tarheelsuperman's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    So far the Wii has definitely lived up to my expectations. I would even say it has exceeded my expectations. It's easy to pick up and play for everyone, which was something I've been needing in a game system since starting a family. I no longer have the time to spend hours upon hours playing games. With the Wii I don't have to. I can pickup Wario or WiiSports and play 20 minutes here and 30 minutes there. My whole family can play these games. The virtual console is just icing on the cake. I grew up with the NES, Genisis and the SuperNintendo games and not being able to find my old systems and play my old games was killing me. Now I can play Super Mario World again and even tap into the N64 games that I never played since I didn't have the N64 system. The Wii is perfect for my family!!!

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    The Wii has lived up yo my expectations, i couldnt of really asked for more. The controls for redsteel and COD3 are superb. Most people just CANNOT use the wii remote well enough, so they blame the remote itself. My advice to you is...do not tell newer gamers or people who are thinking about buying the wii that the controlls are awful. this is very misleading as 8/10 people think differently.

I dont have much of a problem with my wii, its one of the best, if not THE best console ive ever had.

Member #
    Friends
    If you do have problems with red steal and COD I would recomend that you play "wii play" its really handy for learning the controls. Best done with 2 players for more enjoyment!

After playing "wii play" for a hour and completing all the levels I pretty much learnt how to use the controller.
    Send me mii's and i'll send you mine!

My wii number is: 6784 5470 1535 6006 if you add me PM me to make sure I add you back!

Game on!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    The Wii has lived up yo my expectations, i couldnt of really asked for more. The controls for redsteel and COD3 are superb. Most people just CANNOT use the wii remote well enough, so they blame the remote itself. My advice to you is...do not tell newer gamers or people who are thinking about buying the wii that the controlls are awful. this is very misleading as 8/10 people think differently.

I dont have much of a problem with my wii, its one of the best, if not THE best console ive ever had.
    The controls in Red Steel and COD3 aren't superb IMO. Infact I think I remember IGN or Gamespot saying the FPS minigame in Super Monkey Ball BB works better than Red Steel which is really, really, really pathetic.

I'm not blaming the Wii, I'm blaming lazy developers. I expect Metroid Prime 3 to not fail us in controls.

Member #
    Friends
    1700-3982-6914-0627
    Firstly, I haven't got a Wii yet... so feel free to slate me for what i'm about to say, but I think it's justified!

Reading through this thread, most of the comments have been about the games not living up to expectation. Sure, this is a valid point, but looking back over other Console launches, it has been incredible to see how over time, the hardware within the console has been pushed and pushed, and that later games far surpass those from the Consoles "early" life. This is evident with the Xbox, Gamecube, Playstation etc etc, and I can't understand why it is seen to be a problem.

At launch, companies aim to provide the public with accessible games that draw the user to make a purchase- I for one can't wait to get hold of my Wii as they offer a new and refreshing way to play games, and for sure, they aren't the most attractive that they can be at the moment but patience will provide games that are!

Member #
    Friends

The Wii Kicks Serious A**!

Sure Nintendo has some things to work out but all in all it is the best system out today. Every other system out pushed the graphics envelope and left game play the same. I for one am glad that someone had the nads to try something new and exciting. Who cares if the graphics aren't realistic? If realism is important to you I suggest you stick with the xbox and their long list of lame WWII games.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads