+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Metroid Prime 3

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ^^ lmfao *repped* ^^

Quote Originally Posted by som1
    well i hope its not online cause itll make the single player shorter like metroid prime hunters for the ds, cool online play, but the single was too short
    Actually, my first guess would be that you are wrong. The game was supposed to be launched in March (when it was perfectly made for one player and non-online multiplayer) BUT they are delaying it, just like SSBM, which is most likely finished, but they are just figuring out online difficulties. So, if that is the case, they would have already had a full-length one player completed, and are now working on online.

Understand? They hadnt planned on online, so they made one player as perfect as they could, and now (hopefully) they have decided to add onlinem, so we get a 100% length one player, and online capabilities.

That all is **IF** they are even having MP3 online

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb
    you're right, the head of nintendo of america probably has no clue what he's talking about.
    him saying "that's perfect for you" doesn't mean "there will be no online"

Member #
    Friends
    "thats perfect for you."
    Perfect for me is having great online. :S
    I Have A Wii!
    Games: WiiSports AND THATS ALL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintba||er
    Crikey I sound like an asshole.

Member #
    Friends
    This game better have online... If it does I think this will be just as good as some of the shooter's that the 360 has to offer. Besides, Metroid Primes single player is better than Halo's imo
    Brawl FC 3995 - 6295 - 7514

Member #
    Friends
    7159-9949-3697-1168
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoGamer
    This game better have online... If it does I think this will be just as good as some of the shooter's that the 360 has to offer. Besides, Metroid Primes single player is better than Halo's imo

yea definitely, halo doesnt really have "boses", theyre just fights that are slightly hard than regular enemies and go along with the story line. IMO a boss is difficult to defeat or MUST require some type of strategy, halo's single player sadly didnt have any of that since they werent hard (unless on uber godly mode), and the strategy was the same to kill regular enemies.

but thats besides that point, i think the single player will be great, i thought that the storyline for MP1 was one of the best ive ever played through, im sure nintendo will carry on the title of awesome MP storylines.

As for online.........i would be amazed if we could go online and fight it out alone or on teams, but if there wont be an online, the game will still be great.

Expect the worse to happen so that if it does happen, you wont be so upset

Member #
    Friends
    i've never played a metroid game, although i have read a lot about it. it definitely looks cool and i'm looking forward to it. I still can't believe that that guy said the game will be perfect. Could this be the next great game?

Member #
    Friends
    [QUOTE=Borch712ers]Yes, I agree. Anything else to say? I like that you are supporting nintendo, but dont you think your post is kinda...bland? Next time try throwing in a couple questions. Here I'll help you out: Anybody know the latest news on when MP3 is scheduled to be released. The last I heard it was anywhere from March to Mid-Fall.[/QUOTE

My post was a statement not a question. I thought it would be a helpful post for poeple who don't know about the game and urge them to check out the video at gamespot.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarsmasher108
    yea definitely, halo doesnt really have "boses", theyre just fights that are slightly hard than regular enemies and go along with the story line. IMO a boss is difficult to defeat or MUST require some type of strategy, halo's single player sadly didnt have any of that since they werent hard (unless on uber godly mode), and the strategy was the same to kill regular enemies.

but thats besides that point, i think the single player will be great, i thought that the storyline for MP1 was one of the best ive ever played through, im sure nintendo will carry on the title of awesome MP storylines.

As for online.........i would be amazed if we could go online and fight it out alone or on teams, but if there wont be an online, the game will still be great.

Expect the worse to happen so that if it does happen, you wont be so upset
    And can master chief roll into a ball I don't think so and yeah Halo is only good multiplayer and online and MP3 (Hey that's funny I wonder if they planned that) is deffinetly Nintendo's way of saying "Suck it Microsoft, now we have the dominant FPS

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7758-1065-4612-2696
    Quote Originally Posted by Borch712ers
    Yes, I agree. Anything else to say? I like that you are supporting nintendo, but dont you think your post is kinda...bland? Next time try throwing in a couple questions. Here I'll help you out: Anybody know the latest news on when MP3 is scheduled to be released. The last I heard it was anywhere from March to Mid-Fall.
    Since when were you the adviser of how others posts? His post was a valid and worthwhile one. He put his opinion forward and in the process started a topic for people to discuss the game further.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotspur Warrior
    Since when were you the adviser of how others posts? His post was a valid and worthwhile one. He put his opinion forward and in the process started a topic for people to discuss the game further.
    i agree with that guy. If you're going to start a thread, you should either be seeking information or giving others some good well written information. Saying i think this game is good is pointless.

Ads