LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1565-6554-4780-9702
    Well i know many have a different opinion than mine but i also know that many want this to be done.

Games have come to the point that are like a movie. Zelda games tries to do that with TP but the lack of voice acting ruined it!

Wii Friend Code : 1565 6554 4780 9702
    My Famous Anti-PS3 Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EpXCTwFrLU

Member #
    Friends
    4774-0257-1365-9653
    loz is by far one of the best line of games ive ever played but its been so over done the villian all ways in search of power the hero is someone that usually is in no way powerfull enouf to to beat the main villian so thruogh his travels he learns that good concures all or love is more powerfull than hate ect.. so why isnt there a loz made to were link has the tri force of wisdom or better yet power. just one loz title were link dosent win all the time would give it a sence of realizm. let say link finally completly kills ganodorf and obtains the tri force of power then he becomes consumed with power kills zelda because, hes tired of saving her ass. so you have you get a new hero, maby a 14 year old boy who is a distent/direct decendant of link or mabey even ganodorf completely change things around. so you start of as our new hero who if a decendant of ganon is out for justifed vengance or if decendant of link out to correct the past of his family. right there is a more origonal story line but still true to the loz main story line. all im tring to say link,ganon, and zelda are ozer used they need to introduce something origonal

Member #
    Friends
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    sorry didint see.do u mind if i put u down as nick,nick?

Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

Member #
    Friends
    1565-6554-4780-9702
    Quote Originally Posted by chain blade
    sorry didint see.do u mind if i put u down as nick,nick?
    I dont mind at all. Whatever you like. I have already signed you up in my Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    o thanks,i will as soon as my grand parents go!by the way i like to know my friends,so what age are you and your country?im gary,from ireland and im 12!

Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

Member #
    Friends
    1565-6554-4780-9702
    Quote Originally Posted by cempler
    loz is by far one of the best line of games ive ever played but its been so over done the villian all ways in search of power the hero is someone that usually is in no way powerfull enouf to to beat the main villian so thruogh his travels he learns that good concures all or love is more powerfull than hate ect.. so why isnt there a loz made to were link has the tri force of wisdom or better yet power. just one loz title were link dosent win all the time would give it a sence of realizm. let say link finally completly kills ganodorf and obtains the tri force of power then he becomes consumed with power kills zelda because, hes tired of saving her ass. so you have you get a new hero, maby a 14 year old boy who is a distent/direct decendant of link or mabey even ganodorf completely change things around. so you start of as our new hero who if a decendant of ganon is out for justifed vengance or if decendant of link out to correct the past of his family. right there is a more origonal story line but still true to the loz main story line. all im tring to say link,ganon, and zelda are ozer used they need to introduce something origonal
    Some of those things you say are not possible to be done. But you are correct with the idea that we should have a more original story.

As a matter of fact i have been writing an idea about a new Zelda game for some time now. I am not obsessed its just that i like to write stuff and i came up with a great idea so i kept on writing it.

If only Nintendo could read this......
    I did not only write a story but i also created new weapons and items.

Member #
    Friends
    1565-6554-4780-9702
    Hello Garry. My name is Nick and i am from the island of Cyprus. I am 22 years old....hehe....i am a lot older than you but once a Nintendo and Zelda fan....always a Nintendo and Zelda fan.

I like football, games, anime series and swimming. After all, i live on an island.

Member #
    Friends
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    wow cyprus!!!!!flashy!haha u dont mind the age differine do you?i like games,wwe,trampolining,tv and playing with my friends!im not a fan of anime,and theres 1 r in my name,g-a-r-y ok?

Member #
    Friends
    Link uses the triforce of courage when he fights anyone.

Have you not noticed he is the only person in the world to dare to go into hyrule field? Why? because of all the monsters.

Its the triforce.

Member #
    Friends
    4774-0257-1365-9653
    Quote Originally Posted by Link_Soul
    Some of those things you say are not possible to be done. But you are correct with the idea that we should have a more original story.

As a matter of fact i have been writing an idea about a new Zelda game for some time now. I am not obsessed its just that i like to write stuff and i came up with a great idea so i kept on writing it.

If only Nintendo could read this......
    I did not only write a story but i also created new weapons and items.
    i appologize for the impossible parts of the reply but im glad you got the general idea of what i was saying loz really needs a more original story line to it

ps. im really interested in your story concepts and would enjoy reading them if you would like to you could email them to me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads