LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82
  1. #21
    WiiChat Member Link_Soul's Avatar
    Member #
    17191
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    25
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1565-6554-4780-9702
    Well i know many have a different opinion than mine but i also know that many want this to be done.

    Games have come to the point that are like a movie. Zelda games tries to do that with TP but the lack of voice acting ruined it!


    Wii Friend Code : 1565 6554 4780 9702
    My Famous Anti-PS3 Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EpXCTwFrLU

  2. #22
    WiiChat Member cempler's Avatar
    Member #
    10978
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4774-0257-1365-9653
    loz is by far one of the best line of games ive ever played but its been so over done the villian all ways in search of power the hero is someone that usually is in no way powerfull enouf to to beat the main villian so thruogh his travels he learns that good concures all or love is more powerfull than hate ect.. so why isnt there a loz made to were link has the tri force of wisdom or better yet power. just one loz title were link dosent win all the time would give it a sence of realizm. let say link finally completly kills ganodorf and obtains the tri force of power then he becomes consumed with power kills zelda because, hes tired of saving her ass. so you have you get a new hero, maby a 14 year old boy who is a distent/direct decendant of link or mabey even ganodorf completely change things around. so you start of as our new hero who if a decendant of ganon is out for justifed vengance or if decendant of link out to correct the past of his family. right there is a more origonal story line but still true to the loz main story line. all im tring to say link,ganon, and zelda are ozer used they need to introduce something origonal

  3. #23
    I love my wii!!! chain blade's Avatar
    Member #
    13597
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
    Posts
    865
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    sorry didint see.do u mind if i put u down as nick,nick?


    Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

    Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

  4. #24
    WiiChat Member Link_Soul's Avatar
    Member #
    17191
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    25
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1565-6554-4780-9702
    Quote Originally Posted by chain blade
    sorry didint see.do u mind if i put u down as nick,nick?
    I dont mind at all. Whatever you like. I have already signed you up in my Wii.


    Wii Friend Code : 1565 6554 4780 9702
    My Famous Anti-PS3 Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EpXCTwFrLU

  5. #25
    I love my wii!!! chain blade's Avatar
    Member #
    13597
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
    Posts
    865
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    o thanks,i will as soon as my grand parents go!by the way i like to know my friends,so what age are you and your country?im gary,from ireland and im 12!


    Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

    Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

  6. #26
    WiiChat Member Link_Soul's Avatar
    Member #
    17191
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    25
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1565-6554-4780-9702
    Quote Originally Posted by cempler
    loz is by far one of the best line of games ive ever played but its been so over done the villian all ways in search of power the hero is someone that usually is in no way powerfull enouf to to beat the main villian so thruogh his travels he learns that good concures all or love is more powerfull than hate ect.. so why isnt there a loz made to were link has the tri force of wisdom or better yet power. just one loz title were link dosent win all the time would give it a sence of realizm. let say link finally completly kills ganodorf and obtains the tri force of power then he becomes consumed with power kills zelda because, hes tired of saving her ass. so you have you get a new hero, maby a 14 year old boy who is a distent/direct decendant of link or mabey even ganodorf completely change things around. so you start of as our new hero who if a decendant of ganon is out for justifed vengance or if decendant of link out to correct the past of his family. right there is a more origonal story line but still true to the loz main story line. all im tring to say link,ganon, and zelda are ozer used they need to introduce something origonal
    Some of those things you say are not possible to be done. But you are correct with the idea that we should have a more original story.

    As a matter of fact i have been writing an idea about a new Zelda game for some time now. I am not obsessed its just that i like to write stuff and i came up with a great idea so i kept on writing it.

    If only Nintendo could read this......
    I did not only write a story but i also created new weapons and items.


    Wii Friend Code : 1565 6554 4780 9702
    My Famous Anti-PS3 Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EpXCTwFrLU

  7. #27
    WiiChat Member Link_Soul's Avatar
    Member #
    17191
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    25
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1565-6554-4780-9702
    Hello Garry. My name is Nick and i am from the island of Cyprus. I am 22 years old....hehe....i am a lot older than you but once a Nintendo and Zelda fan....always a Nintendo and Zelda fan.

    I like football, games, anime series and swimming. After all, i live on an island.


    Wii Friend Code : 1565 6554 4780 9702
    My Famous Anti-PS3 Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EpXCTwFrLU

  8. #28
    I love my wii!!! chain blade's Avatar
    Member #
    13597
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
    Posts
    865
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    wow cyprus!!!!!flashy!haha u dont mind the age differine do you?i like games,wwe,trampolining,tv and playing with my friends!im not a fan of anime,and theres 1 r in my name,g-a-r-y ok?


    Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

    Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

  9. #29
    WiiChat Member SuperG's Avatar
    Member #
    17200
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    10
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Link uses the triforce of courage when he fights anyone.

    Have you not noticed he is the only person in the world to dare to go into hyrule field? Why? because of all the monsters.

    Its the triforce.

  10. #30
    WiiChat Member cempler's Avatar
    Member #
    10978
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4774-0257-1365-9653
    Quote Originally Posted by Link_Soul
    Some of those things you say are not possible to be done. But you are correct with the idea that we should have a more original story.

    As a matter of fact i have been writing an idea about a new Zelda game for some time now. I am not obsessed its just that i like to write stuff and i came up with a great idea so i kept on writing it.

    If only Nintendo could read this......
    I did not only write a story but i also created new weapons and items.
    i appologize for the impossible parts of the reply but im glad you got the general idea of what i was saying loz really needs a more original story line to it

    ps. im really interested in your story concepts and would enjoy reading them if you would like to you could email them to me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 219
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:48 PM
  2. exciting Nintendo Games for '08
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 06:23 AM
  3. Multi Player Game Info Wanted
    By tlbenn in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 07:29 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 12:22 PM
  5. Reasons To Get The Wii
    By MetroidZ in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 11:05 AM

Search tags for this page

zedagame

Click on a term to search for related topics.