LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Harry Potter movies aren't the best, but the books are amazing. Also, if we are able to use the wiimote as wands: pwnage. It would be great if the wiimote had a microphone. Then we could say the spell and click the wand, or wiimote.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    I was thinking the same thing - flicking the wand in different directions and using different button combinations for different spells and jinxes.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Harry Potter is shit. I can't wait till the film with him dying comes out! and he best DIE!!!!!!!

Lord Of The Rings is far better. Better Effects better characters etc. Harry Pot****head is for pussys
    THANK YOU for telling it how it is.

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Harry Potter, Narnia, Eragon, and the newest: Terabithia, Arthur and the Invisibles are all copies of the incomparable Lord of the Rings..now Tolkien was a TRUE author, those other just copied him off...if you want to see and original movie not copied from other movies(or books) watch Pan's Labyrinth (El Laberinto del Fauno)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    Harry Potter, Narnia, Eragon, and the newest: Terabithia, Arthur and the Invisibles are all copies of the incomparable Lord of the Rings..now Tolkien was a TRUE author, those other just copied him off...if you want to see and original movie not copied from other movies(or books) watch Pan's Labyrinth (El Laberinto del Fauno)
    Yeah because in all those movies there trying to destroy a ring....

Waited 16 hours in line on launch day, so worth it.
    Wii things I own:
    Extra Wii Remote
    Extra Nunchuk
    Call Of Duty 3
    VC: Altered Beast, Legend of Zelda: Link To The Past

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    You know what I meant..the worlds, the creatures, the themes, and all of that is the same

Member #
    Friends
    yeah because they are all fantasy based....... that's like saying tolkien invented orcs/elves and other fantasy based lore. I think you will find it all stems from anchient myths and legends, and everyone has a right to emulate their take on a fantasy universe. In my opinion LOTR is one of the gayest things ever, Frodo and Sam? whats that all about.

Anyway back on topic, if this game does use the mote as a wand it has the potential to be awesome just like the ds's lost magic....
    Next there will be a big hoopla about how the Wii isn't actually fun to play, as the funomoter2000 wasn't included in the hardware, Nintendo were lying to us this whole time and we weren't having 'real' fun it was all fake and tacky fun.
    proud member of -No External Links username: FedEx

Member #
    Friends
    How did J.K.Rowling get the idea of a wizard going to a wizarding school from a bunch of elves trying to destroy a pathetic ring?
    J.K.Rowling started writing Harry Potter way before Lord of the Rings came out, from what I believe.
    The Harry Potter films are great, unlike the Lord of the Rings films which is 3 boring hours about trying to destroy a ring, what type of story is that, could of been more imaginative.

Onto the real topic, I think th game will be great, its the type of game that is suited to the Wii, EA can expand on this game with the capabilities of the Wii and I believe it will be much more better than on any other consoles, only if EA can actually be bothered to use the Wii's full capabilities to make it a whole new game.
    Consoles Owned: - Nintendo Wii / Nintendo DS

Games I own:
    Wii -Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda, WarioWare SmoothMoves, Rayman. / Nintendo DS - Pokemon Diamond

Diamond Friend code: 0988-8593-1971
    Name: Joeleh

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    The Movies are HORRIBLE. But the Books are awesome. I hate whoever makes these movies. The worst part is that the people they're casting are pretty good for the roles. Its just that they suffer from pathetic scripts, directing, and overall story telling. Its sad really. If I were JK Rowling I would have stop this mess a long time ago.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeleh
    J.K.Rowling started writing Harry Potter way before Lord of the Rings came out, from what I believe.
    That is wrong, Tokien started his books in the 1800's, when J.K. Rowling wasn't even born yet.

For the person who said they are all the same: No, they are not although they may share some fantasy related creatures, the basic plot and settings are very different.

Back on topic: How do you think the size of the castle will be - small, medium or large? Do you think you will be able to explore every single area in the building?

Also, the confirmed characters are (of course): Harry Potter, Ron Weasley & Hermione Granger.

Please, no more arguing.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Ads