+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    "Sasuke it to the max" E-Roc2010's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7990-7908-6210-2287

Two buys, one rental

Wassup everyone I'm stuck with some very hard decisions. When I get my Wii I will be able to get two games. I will also have another Wiimote and nunchuck. There are three games that sound really good but like I said I will only be able to get 2. The three games are:

Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2(Big DBZ fan)
    Call of Duty 3(Liked Call of Duty: Big Red One for PS2 and heard this had multiplayer)
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(Never, I repeat never, played a LoZ game. At first I even thought that Link was Zelda but I heard this is fun on the Wii)

So my question is which ones should I buy and which one should I rent. Also I want to buy something that will keep me occupied(you know replay value) and is very addictive.
    Naruto, Dragonball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Zoids, and Bleach some of the best animes of all time.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    order of game:
    Zelda: TP (might as well kill yourself otherwise)
    i am not personally sure about the rest.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    5361-7973-5682-6452
    yeah the only zelda game i played was the NES game. I tried OoT at my friends house during high school for a while before he moved out. Zelda TP plays like OoT a lot and its a lot of fun. 20 hours into the game and i'm no where near finished, probably almost halfway. TP should keep you busy for a while. might get OoT on VC just to finish it and also the NES game
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiily Good
    Why is that knob in the Youtube video playing it with one hand. What a knob.

Member #
    Friends
    7990-7908-6210-2287
    Ok well I'll buy TP. But now which will I buy out of BT2 and CoD.
    Naruto, Dragonball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Zoids, and Bleach some of the best animes of all time.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Roc2010
    Wassup everyone I'm stuck with some very hard decisions. When I get my Wii I will be able to get two games. I will also have another Wiimote and nunchuck. There are three games that sound really good but like I said I will only be able to get 2. The three games are:

Call of Duty 3(Liked Call of Duty: Big Red One for PS2 and heard this had multiplayer)
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(Never, I repeat never, played a LoZ game. At first I even thought that Link was Zelda but I heard this is fun on the Wii)

So my question is which ones should I buy and which one should I rent. Also I want to buy something that will keep me occupied(you know replay value) and is very addictive.

Your a mistake... you've never played a zelda game? How do you live, well gaming wise anyways.

-Get zelda, and a racing game. Trust me i know what type of gamer you are. Get need for speed.

Member #
    Friends
    7990-7908-6210-2287
    lol thanks Wiitendo.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I liked DBZ good multiplayer wait for COD4 since 3 has no online and the racing games I can't comment on

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    get DBZ, COD is definitely a rent since you cant do much with it after you beat it

The_Loose_Cannon
    no one can own a nintendo product and NOT get zelda......its just sacreligious!

call of duty is awesome but i beat that pretty fast. i would of liked it if it were live like x box but meh what can you do

then DBZ. only reason i even thought about getting DBZ (even though i didnt since im not into that stuff) was because when i first say the nintendo wii that was the first game i saw on it and everyone made such a big deal of it. i gotta admit though the graphics were awesome.

so my order?

zelda
    COD
    DBZ

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Roc2010

I would buy none of them before renting all three. DBZ was supposed to be good, but just in my opinion it looks kind of iffy, and the fact that not many people talk about it is sort of disturbing and a sign that it isn't being played a lot. COD3 has a good, but not great, single player campaign, and NO multiplayer at all. And the graphics, which usually are great on COD games, are *meh* at best. Rent it. And then if you've never played Zelda games, rent TP first. All the people here may have played Zelda games since their birth, but it isn't for everyone. I tried it and thought it was retarded, so make sure you rent it before you decide to buy.

But really, I'd wait. Aside from TP, DBZ is being awfully quiet, and COD3 is a dissapointment to fans of the series (the controls are cool but otherwise, the game is not as fantastic as say, the original on PC).

Ads