Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tmnt

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5361-7973-5682-6452
    game looks fun. seems like its not as shallow as xmen legends. Wish it was 4 player but from the videos, looks like only 1 player and you switch off turtles based on your performance. graphics and animation looks smooth too. Definitely keeping my eye out for this title. I used to loved TMNT when I was a kid, i'm still surprised the franchise is alive today... and they're coming out with a new movie!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiily Good
    Why is that knob in the Youtube video playing it with one hand. What a knob.

2. Ads

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    Actually, i didnt understant what TMNT stood for either, which doesnt make me a retard, it just means that i am not into childish cartoon type games that are going to fail in life. No offence if you are 11 or something and like these type of games but if i ever saw a teenage mutant turtle alien thing or whatever, i would spit on it, kick it in the eye and smash its shell.
    Lee
    You obviously don't have an idea of what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles really are judging by the fact that you just found out what TMNT stands for..The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles started off as gory and almost only for adults comic books, which were really good and obscure, they were invented by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman at first as a parody of Frank Miller's comic books, but then they started to get serious and then after a year of success, they made the childish cartoon based on animal care? in the year 1988, and then the movie more based on the original comics, and then the show in 1998 or so which sucked, and then in 2003 the new cartoons based on the comics again and now the new movie...so that's their history and the comics are still going strong and they keep the mature in them, so don't call all TMNT stuff kiddie again just cause of the cartoons.

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/comics/books/hardcover.jpg

Member #
    Friends
    I am 29, and I grew up watching this show. It's like not knowing about HE-MAN or GIJOE.

Member #
    Friends
    I was interested in this game... until I read this:
    Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    Very much a kids' game, TMNT starts out and remains easy. The first few levels teach players how to perform the basic and necessary moves.

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    You obviously don't have an idea of what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles really are judging by the fact that you just found out what TMNT stands for..The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles started off as gory and almost only for adults comic books, which were really good and obscure, they were invented by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman at first as a parody of Frank Miller's comic books, but then they started to get serious and then after a year of success, they made the childish cartoon based on animal care? in the year 1988, and then the movie more based on the original comics, and then the show in 1998 or so which sucked, and then in 2003 the new cartoons based on the comics again and now the new movie...so that's their history and the comics are still going strong and they keep the mature in them, so don't call all TMNT stuff kiddie again just cause of the cartoons.

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/comics/books/hardcover.jpg
    As i said in my last post 'no offence if you are into childish cartoony type games' . I only just found out what this means because i dont really like tmnt anyway and i dont go searching on the internet for stuff i dont like.
    Face it, you are a fool and have nothing to do but argue with me, i was merely just discussing my opinion.
    You are an idiotic brainless fool so dont talk to me TURTLE BOY

Member #
    Friends
    As i said in my last post 'no offence if you are into childish cartoony type games' . I only just found out what this means because i dont really like tmnt anyway and i dont go searching on the internet for stuff i dont like.
    Face it, you are a fool and have nothing to do but argue with me, i was merely just discussing my opinion.
    You are an idiotic brainless fool so dont talk to me TURTLE BOY
    And you called me harsh in that Red Steel thread? You're funny.

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonut
    And you called me harsh in that Red Steel thread? You're funny.
    Lol yea, i dont actually mean what i say on these forums. im just having fun with y'all. I find it funny when someone has a go at someone else very harshly on here so i hope people find me funny. Im strange.
    I shall note this on my sig so people dont get the wrong idea.

Member #
    Friends
    Lol yea, i dont actually mean what i say on these forums. im just having fun with y'all. I find it funny when someone has a go at someone else very harshly on here so i hope people find me funny. Im strange.
    I shall note this on my sig so people dont get the wrong idea.
    Right... so it was sarcasm.
    You're the second person to catch me off guard like that. The other was on a different forum, so don't ask

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    I wasn't even arguing, I was more like informing you, strange person.

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom* mk_south_london's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7195-7874-4951-1917
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    If can't figure out what TMNT is then you're certifiably retarded. Sorry but thats not even up for discussion. We abbreviate games here all the time. MP3...MP8...SSBB....SMG. I don't see why he can't do it if the rest of us are doing it all the freaking time. Get over it. As for TMNT is it true that there is no Co-op in it? As in 2 people can't play the Story Mode at the same time? Cuz if thats true then the game is severly hurting its chances of being a success.

Thats just like me sayin ''ah u dont know what JAD is, ur a retard!!!''
    U need 2 grow up and stop using ''retarded''
    Its offensive to some people u know.

U retard

YOU SUCK^^^^

Ads