I don't want to promote the consumption of alcohol, especially for you underage Wii players out there. So if your under the legal drinking age please do not do this. If you do participate in these Wii Driinking Games please play responsibly and do not drive drunk! Its all in good fun.
I have my 22nd birthday party this weekend and was trying to come up with some drinking games with Wii Games. So far I only really have a few that popped up in my head, I'll share my ideas and would hope to hear from other players.
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
* Start off with 4 or so people and choose a level that you have already completed.
* Player 1 plays a mini game, if he completes the mini game, Player 1 passes the Wiimote to Player 2 and so on and so forth.
* If Player 1 plays random mini game and fails to complete the mini game, Player 1 has to drink X amount of beer and passes the Wiimote to Player 2 and game continues.
* After Player 4 or the last player completes or fails the mini game they pass the Wiimote back to Player 1.
* If a player fails to complete a mini game and this causes the game to be over they have to drink a full can/bottle of beer.
Wii Sports: Tennis
* Can be played with 2-4 players.
* Rules will be like those of Beer Pong (pretty much).
* Rules are same for singles and doubles tennis.
* Whenever a player scores points, the opposite team drinks X amount of beer.
* At the conclusion of a match, the losing team drinks a full can/bottle of beer.
Wii Sports: Bowling
* Can be played with 2-4 players
* Whenever a player hits a spare, everyone else has to drink X amount of beer.
* Whenever a player hits a strike, everyone else has to drink a full can/bottle of beer.
If anyone has feedback (not flames), ideas or their own versions of these games please share.