Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii Driinking Games

*Disclaimer*

I don't want to promote the consumption of alcohol, especially for you underage Wii players out there. So if your under the legal drinking age please do not do this. If you do participate in these Wii Driinking Games please play responsibly and do not drive drunk! Its all in good fun.

*End Disclaimer*

I have my 22nd birthday party this weekend and was trying to come up with some drinking games with Wii Games. So far I only really have a few that popped up in my head, I'll share my ideas and would hope to hear from other players.

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

* Start off with 4 or so people and choose a level that you have already completed.
    * Player 1 plays a mini game, if he completes the mini game, Player 1 passes the Wiimote to Player 2 and so on and so forth.
    * If Player 1 plays random mini game and fails to complete the mini game, Player 1 has to drink X amount of beer and passes the Wiimote to Player 2 and game continues.
    * After Player 4 or the last player completes or fails the mini game they pass the Wiimote back to Player 1.
    * If a player fails to complete a mini game and this causes the game to be over they have to drink a full can/bottle of beer.

Wii Sports: Tennis

* Can be played with 2-4 players.
    * Rules will be like those of Beer Pong (pretty much).
    * Rules are same for singles and doubles tennis.
    * Whenever a player scores points, the opposite team drinks X amount of beer.
    * At the conclusion of a match, the losing team drinks a full can/bottle of beer.

Wii Sports: Bowling

* Can be played with 2-4 players
    * Whenever a player hits a spare, everyone else has to drink X amount of beer.
    * Whenever a player hits a strike, everyone else has to drink a full can/bottle of beer.

----

If anyone has feedback (not flames), ideas or their own versions of these games please share.

Thanks

myspace.com/j_coleman
    Check out my profile for my pro wrestling videos.
    Currently Playing:

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    * Can be played with 2-4 players
    * Whenever a player hits a spare, everyone else has to drink X amount of beer.
    * Whenever a player hits a strike, everyone else has to drink a full can/bottle of beer.
    That would be like 10 cans of beer in 15 minutes per person if you were playing 2-player.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    Your point...j/k

Yeah that one can be kinda crazy, but the other ones don't seem so bad. Unless everyone else sucks.

myspace.com/j_coleman
    Check out my profile for my pro wrestling videos.
    Currently Playing:

Member #
    Friends
    2302-3055-5570-5529

Big Wiibowskii

Maybe not a drinking game, but My friends and I have been talking about having a bunch of people over to get stoned, make Big Labowski Miis drink lots of white russians, and play Wii bowling for the nite...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mukeliller
    Maybe not a drinking game, but My friends and I have been talking about having a bunch of people over to get stoned, make Big Labowski Miis drink lots of white russians, and play Wii bowling for the nite...
    What are you waiting on then?

Tri
    Member #
    Friends
    I've also though a bit about drinking games... WarioWare would be an interesting one... but the game is a bit fast paced for most of my friends.

In the end we usually just play Wii and drink. Bowling seems to be everyones favorite game.

Wii Sports | Legend of Zelda | Ultimate Alliance | The Godfather | Super Paper Mario | WiiPlay

Resident Evil 4 | Donkey Konga 1 | Donkey Konga 2

R-Type | Sonic the Hedgehog | Contra III | Mario Kart 64 | Super Mario 64 | StarFox 64

Member #
    Friends
    8495-4621-0229-4321
    smaart... i like the ideas!

Member #
    Friends
    the thing is, the wii is always mentioned as a 'party' console...

most people think that means 'everyone' can join in.

they are wrong, it means you can play wii with a remote in one hand, a beer in the other

with drinking games you would stop to play, then drink, just do them simultaneously, you shall get more trashed AND have more fun.

i do it alot, good fun

Member #
    Friends
    My friends and I play Wii Sports Tennis 4 player with a group of maybe 8 people with the losing team giving up the motes. We play best of 5 sets. The losing players have to Funnel one beer each. We have done this for five hours straight or so on some friday/saturday nights. Its a ton of fun. One of my motes ended up with sticky buttons after the last wii/beer party though.

Member #
    Friends
    For Wii bowling, you should do it like this.

For every pin you miss on your first throw, you have to take a sip

EX. Frame 1 - you knock 8 down, leave up 2. You have to drink 2 sips for the two you left.

If you get a spare everyone else drinks one. If you miss, you drink another one for each pin left.

If you get a strike, they drink 2-3 sips. Depending on what you agree on. If you can get a "Six-Pack" they all have to finish their beers.

Ads