LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member briers07's Avatar
    Member #
    18129
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Help-my game doesnt save at checkpoints

    for some reason my game no longer saves at checkpoints. It used to save all the time but ever since I played that hunting game where you are a rabbit and you have to get out of this funhouse, it never saved again at checkpoints

    could somebody help with this?

  2. #2
    WiiChat Member Themadnun's Avatar
    Member #
    2753
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    72
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by briers07
    for some reason my game no longer saves at checkpoints. It used to save all the time but ever since I played that hunting game where you are a rabbit and you have to get out of this funhouse, it never saved again at checkpoints

    could somebody help with this?
    Knowing what game you were playing would help?

  3. #3
    Read My Mind MrDonut's Avatar
    Member #
    17077
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    140
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm pretty sure that your file only saves after the completion of chapter/level.

    Red Steel, Themadnun. We are in the Red Steel board, after all.

  4. #4
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    Well, it is hard to find out what board you are in if you click the topic on 'new posts' so dont be harsh, i was wondering what game he was on about.

  5. #5
    Read My Mind MrDonut's Avatar
    Member #
    17077
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    140
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    Well, it is hard to find out what board you are in if you click the topic on 'new posts' so dont be harsh, i was wondering what game he was on about.
    I wasn't being harsh... I suppose it might have seemed that way, since it was text and not speech, but no.... I completely understood what likely happened (just what you described).

  6. #6
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonut
    I wasn't being harsh... I suppose it might have seemed that way, since it was text and not speech, but no.... I completely understood what likely happened (just what you described).
    Hey, no problem mate. Im just getting a little touchy, i think i need to play super mario world on vc again...
    Lee

  7. #7
    Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    17569
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norion
    Posts
    277
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonut
    I'm pretty sure that your file only saves after the completion of chapter/level.

    your file does only save on completion of the level


    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #8
    Gabba 4 Life UKResist's Avatar
    Member #
    3760
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    linc UK
    Posts
    207
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Themadnun
    Knowing what game you were playing would help?
    its in the red steel section.

    Yes red steel only saves when u get to a half way checkpoint

    Tony Hawks Sk8land : 2105 6850 6290 Metroid Prime Hunters : 3909 5713 4051 Tetris : 0387 8218 2145 Pokemon Pearl: 0946 0491 6457 Legend of Zelda PH : 1890 9456 8452
    Worms 2 : Mortal Kombat : Blade The Blade :
    Mario Vs DK : Racer Create and Drive : List all codes up soon


  9. #9
    WiiChat Member briers07's Avatar
    Member #
    18129
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ah that clears things up thanks

  10. #10
    No.1 Smurf Wii_Smurf's Avatar
    Member #
    6200
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,952
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    When it checkpoints thats if you die.

    It actually saves at the end of a level



    No Longer Have A Wii


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Game Critics: Game of the Year Awards Announced
    By T3kNi9e in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 09:48 PM
  2. The Force Unleashed - Pre-Review
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 12:22 PM
  4. Daviduk200's------Wii game reviews----- and hints
    By daviduk200 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 03:45 PM
  5. Hotel Dusk: Help me!
    By Deathmetalmaster in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 01:02 PM

Search tags for this page

how to save nintendo wii game levels
,

ice age 2 wii game doesn't save

,
red steel checkpoints
,
red steel checkpoints doesn't save
,

wii doesnt save the checkpoint

,
wii game doesnt save
Click on a term to search for related topics.