LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    yeah, im off to a mildly rediculous start with 9 games and i figure ill atleast try 7-9 games and buy 5-8 this year alone, just too many good games...

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

2. Ads

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    I have 1 >.>, excluding Wii Sports. I'm planning to get Warioware and SSX very soon though. And of course awaiting on the big releases later this year. Maybe around 40 by 2011

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    I trade in too many games (My pockets aren't loaded, I need to do all I can to get money for games... within reason.) to collect more than 25-30.

Member #
    Friends
    3582-2082-5938-2937
    As many as I want. CycloWiz. :x
    Successfully modded my Wii with CycloWiz! :] Works great.

My signature picture exploded.

Member #
    Friends
    4576-0975-1455-2837
    tough to say. i guess it all depends on what the future brings.

i had a coversation with another gamer friend of mine. and he was like "i cant wait for this and cant wait for that.....blah blah blah...

he was naming all kinds of games that he normally wouldnt have. i told him to cool his jets. these days all the games look awesome. just buy the type of games you think you will have fun playing.

of course he never listens to logic. which is prob why he bought a ps3 on ebay from japan for over $1000!!!!! fool!

~S

Member #
    Friends
    i dunno how many i will get, it depends if they bring out good games, i will by the good online multiplayer games as that is y i bought the wii for.
    i own red steel, splintercell Da, need for speed carbon far cry, sports and play.
    far cry i though was crap, play is kiddy( i bought mainly for remote lol. rest been ok. love the needforspeed, plays ded good.

well i was going on then.

I would really like a large scale fps game something abit like battlefield, i would play it forever.

Heatseaker looks good so might add that to collection,

Tony Hawks Sk8land : 2105 6850 6290 Metroid Prime Hunters : 3909 5713 4051 Tetris : 0387 8218 2145 Pokemon Pearl: 0946 0491 6457 Legend of Zelda PH : 1890 9456 8452
    Worms 2 : Mortal Kombat : Blade The Blade :
    Mario Vs DK : Racer Create and Drive : List all codes up soon

Member #
    Friends
    7758-1065-4612-2696
    Firstly, Nic7, calm down with the multiple posting. There is no need whatsoever to post three times in twenty minutes looking for replies. People will reply as and when they want to.

Secondly, this thread is pretty pointless. I might get bored of my Wii next week and never buy another game again. The Wii's game catalogue may not take off (it will, but I'm just talking hypothetically) and I barely scrape past ten. Or a whole range of quality games may come out and I get them all.

Unlike with any other console I've ever had in the past, I intend to get every game that I'm interested in. I've never been able to do that before because of finance; I'm 19 now and have a part-time job, so my spending is up to me. I already have Wii Sports (as does everyone), Wii Play, Excite Truck and Zelda: Twilight Princess after 10 weeks of owning the console. By the end of 2007 I plan to own Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Battalion Wars 2 and Disaster: Day of Crisis.

That brings my tally up to nine, and that doesn't take into account other games that might gain my interest (Super Paper Mario, MySims, Mario Strikers Charged, Elebits, Manhunt 2), games that haven't had too much information announced about them (Lost: Video Game, Alive, TNA: Impact!) and games that are expected but haven't been confirmed (Animal Crossing Wii, Mario Kart Wii).
    Last edited by Hotspur Warrior; 03-01-2007 at 06:31 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    i live next to a gamestop so i would onli keep games that i LOVE to play online and games with awesome replay value..so i might own 15 tops...but i dunno maybe ill keep some i plan to get rid of two and get one more after that so yeahh

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotspur Warrior
    Firstly, Nic7, calm down with the multiple posting. There is no need whatsoever to post three times in twenty minutes looking for replies. People will reply as and when they want to.

Secondly, this thread is pretty pointless. I might get bored of my Wii next week and never buy another game again. The Wii's game catalogue may not take off (it will, but I'm just talking hypothetically) and I barely scrape past ten. Or a whole range of quality games may come out and I get them all.

Unlike with any other console I've ever had in the past, I intend to get every game that I'm interested in. I've never been able to do that before because of finance; I'm 19 now and have a part-time job, so my spending is up to me. I already have Wii Sports (as does everyone), Wii Play, Excite Truck and Zelda: Twilight Princess after 10 weeks of owning the console. By the end of 2007 I plan to own Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Battalion Wars 2 and Disaster: Day of Crisis.

That brings my tally up to nine, and that doesn't take into account other games that might gain my interest (Super Paper Mario, MySims, Mario Strikers Charged, Elebits, Manhunt 2), games that haven't had too much information announced about them (Lost: Video Game, Alive, TNA: Impact!) and games that are expected but haven't been confirmed (Animal Crossing Wii, Mario Kart Wii).
    Yeah, i know... the entire point of the thread is hypothetical... that was kind of my intention...nice try though

and yeah, i did go a little out of hand at the begginging when no one was posting...
    Last edited by nic7; 03-01-2007 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    6669-5605-4028-6511
    good question. because i missed out on the GC im only buying the big/or really good wii titles, maybe 1 every 2 months. In between these games im just buying loads of cheap gamecube titles. Once the next gen Nintendo console comes out im going to exactly the same and just by old wii titles for cheap on ebay.

Ads