LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Except he wont and neither will any Nintendo rep. A large amount of Nintendo stock will be going on sale soon and the company has instructed leaders to NOT say anything regarding upcoming plans, etc so as not to influence stock sales. I think if they did say something it would be unethical or something. It appears that they are going to wait until E3 to actually reveal anything important which I think is a great move. More exposure and more press will obviously be there.
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 03-02-2007 at 05:51 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    when is E3 this year?

Member #
    Friends
    No clue.

I mainly want to know about my main man Mario. I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy to come out. Also I hope that Mario Party 8 comes out soon. According to Nintendo Power, it comes out in 3 days. Any news about if this is true? Nintendo has kept all their info a secret. Of course Sony and MS blab on about their stuff, which usually turns out to be ALL LIES. I want to know about Galaxy and MP8! Also Animal Crossing Wii, Brawl, and maybe Metroid Prime 3 if it has online. What's the big deal about online gaming? I would take a great Mario game than a stupid online game like Halo any day.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Umm yeah I'm a huge fan of Nintendo as well but Halo is nowhere near stupid....and Online is a big deal for like 99% of gamers so I'd get used to it if I were you. As for E3 it appears to be on July 11-13, 2007 in Santa Monica, California. I'd love to be there for that but I doubt I'm gonna be so busy during that time.

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    I think your thinking of the Miyamoto and the Game Developers conference he is giving a speech about developing massive hit games and he wont really be talking about release dates he will just talking about talking release dates of anything

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    3054-3489-6043-9855
    I would love to hear every relese date up there heard dont think I will though. Also can't wait for online!!

Ads