LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I'm Rick James Beotch PACO DIAZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i thought it would be lame but i borrowed it form a friend and i really like it. the sword fighting is a little sketchy but aiming is really easy i just put the wiimote on my lap and aiming is a sinch, also i turned down the sensitivity which also helps make it easier. I am considering buying it at ebgames for 29.99, plus i have a gift card leaving it at 9.99, what a deal Redsteel for 10 bucks new!
    "If your not laughing your not living"
    -heard it on Mind of Mencia once
    Been Wiing since Sunday January 21st at 10:53 a.m.

went to target at 6:30- 1 wii fourth in line
    went to best buy at 6:45- 30 wii fifth in line
    I FINALLY HAVE A WII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Man, so many things wrong with this thread.

First to all RS haters. It was rushed. Yes, the graphics are not photo-realistic but that isn't what they were going for.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecookies
    Hmm... Seems like no one really likes it here. Anyone going to try number 2?
    Are you blind? There are more supporters than haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    Aiming is hard? what? what's wrong with these people complaining about the controls being hard? I found them very easy and natural since it's almost like real life. and yeah I love this game, everything in it is excellent for me
    Exactly

Anyone ever go to the shooting range for the first time and hit the targets the first time? Didn't think so...

You haters on the swordfighting do know that there are sensitivity settings right?

Member #
    Friends
    I was going to mention those adjustments. It can understand short stroke swings so you may want to adjust to that unless, like me, you only want it sensing your full swings. I love this. And how can you bash this at all? Would you really just want to push the thumb stick to the right and press a button or do it by just swinging from left to right? Just got to love that Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Yeah ^^

The second someone gets what they want (motion control) they want something better. Give it some freaking time people. Go play halo and use the sword without button mashing. Oh wait.....you can't.

Ads