Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MSC CODE-506 909 527 692 PAUL7331's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Lol if being INFORMED and INTELLIGENT makes me a "geek" then go right ahead if it will make you feel better you dumbass. Before you try and insult me take a look in the mirror. You're the idiot who went out and bought a controller for a game he wasn't sure it would work with. I'm sorry that you can't read or take the time or initiative to find out exactly how you play GC games on the Wii or to find out if the Classic Controller can even be used with GC games. Next thing you know you'll be asking about how to download VC games and how much they cost....
    Of Course I can read. All Im saying is that it DOES NOT state in my Wii manual that in order to play an old Gamecube game, you need a GC controller. Ive been through it twice and theres nothing that tells me that! It only states that GC controllers 'can be used' but does not say that they are necessary. End of the day It aint you guys fault, Im just sick of being made to pay out even more money just so that I can play an older game! Hey anyway Ive just downloaded Mario Kart 64 and Im pretty happy with that. All I need to do now is find myself a CHEAP GC controller.

Member #
    Friends
    .....yea i was pissed when i couldnt play halo on my wii with my ps2 controller.....ffs kid ur a retard.
    I don't need a ps3 i already have a toilet i just pwnd u sony!

pm me if you actually understand my sig...

Member #
    Friends
    You're pretty dense, kid. You should actually go onto multiple forums asking if it works or trustworthy sites like Gamespot before you go buying stuff.

Member #
    Friends
    dense,thick,retarded,hollow headed, stupid...yes he is
    I don't need a ps3 i already have a toilet i just pwnd u sony!

pm me if you actually understand my sig...

Member #
    Friends
    Bloody hell lads! Chill out with the abuse! Ive got an hangover and cant take this sh*it first thing in the morning! Sorry if I offended people..I made a mistake but 15 is not the end of the world! Can we at least be adults about it!

Member #
    Friends
    scubasteve and MasterJedi2u you two should both keep your needless, spurious comments to yourselves. Are these gratuitous, attempted shots at his intelligence and questions a font of misplaced rage taking form through your posts? If you two don't have something helpful or at least constructive to post then why post? So what if it's way obvious to the majority that in order to play GC games you need a GC controller? and scubasteve the irony of this segment of your post is overwhelming..
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve
    dense,thick,retarded,hollow headed, stupid...yes he is
    dense and thick would definitely be synonymous with some of the attributes you commonly exhibit in you your posts. More often than not you're meticulously correcting others' diminutive mistakes and it's humorous and reflective of you as a person...and stop calling people 'retarded' or a 'retard' because mentally challenged individuals would not be posting in threads on this site. To the dude who created this thread..I do find it kind of comical you were not aware of the controller info, that specific information has been pretty thoroughly allocated everywhere..but whatever it's all good..now you know. Don't worry about these kids or their harsh comments..just laugh and consider the source.
    Find a desert or forest, put on your head-gear and stomp!

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks mate! Yeh I admit I was a bit of an idiot, but I'll be more careful next time when making a purchase. And like I said earlier, £15 aint the end of the world. I'll just have to source a GC controller from somewhere. No problem really!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    I've said it once and I'll probably say it a million times more...90% of the people on this forum are plain stupid. I mean really who by now hasn't read up on the VC and the Classic Controllers purpose/function?
    Sorry to say that some people buy games consoles to play them in their free time or with friends, not to study them. I can see what you're getting at but I don't think you realise how many people just don't give a damn about what the console uses, they care about what the console does.

To be honest, I wouldn't call the 15 a waste, I quite like the idea of getting a Classic controller but I just don't think it's worth the hassle when I already have 4 GC controllers.

Member #
    Friends
    Wow guys...
    Not neccessary

It's not realy a waste as you no have more options with VC games... Wasn't to much anyway

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    WTF are you talking about? I buy them to play games just as much if not more than anyone else on these forums. In order to KNOW how to play the games you have to read up on them don't you? I'm not devoting my life to learning all things Wii including the specs, etc. but its not that hard to spend 5 mins and double check what you need and what you might need to play certain games. He was stupid and I don't care what you or cosmonaut think. You can accuse me of being mean or w/e but hes the one who needs to just shut his mouth before another person comes in and takes a shot at him.

Ads