Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    MSC CODE-506 909 527 692 PAUL7331's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    WTF are you talking about? I buy them to play games just as much if not more than anyone else on these forums. In order to KNOW how to play the games you have to read up on them don't you? I'm not devoting my life to learning all things Wii including the specs, etc. but its not that hard to spend 5 mins and double check what you need and what you might need to play certain games. He was stupid and I don't care what you or cosmonaut think. You can accuse me of being mean or w/e but hes the one who needs to just shut his mouth before another person comes in and takes a shot at him.
    Your a prick mate. Theres no talking to you. Ive told you twice already that it does not state CLEARLY that you need a GC controller to play GC games. Simple as that. Now come back when you have something inteligent to say. Tosser.

Member #
    Friends
    Lol, a true Brit.
    Anyway MasterJedi2U I don't think you get my point but nevermind, I don't want to start arguing about stupid things.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Of Course I can read. All Im saying is that it DOES NOT state in my Wii manual that in order to play an old Gamecube game, you need a GC controller.

Probably because they assume that you would know that and you should know that because the GC where already made they would not be able to use technology from the future

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Really Chaz its not even about you or me. Its about this baby whos stupid and refuses to GROW UP and take responsiblity. I'm done after this post. I'm NOT the only person who called you stupid or dense or retarded. Clearly you need to have your head examined.

BTW: "Tosser"...LOL...that makes my day right there.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Really Chaz its not even about you or me. Its about this baby whos stupid and refuses to GROW UP and take responsiblity. I'm done after this post. I'm NOT the only person who called you stupid or dense or retarded. Clearly you need to have your head examined.

BTW: "Tosser"...LOL...that makes my day right there.
    Baby? Now what the f*ck are u on! I bet your one of those little fat american boys who sits on his arse trying to be talk hard on his PC whilst your mummy brings you milk and cookies! Get a life mate because if you slagged people off like that away from your PC you wouldnt last 2minutes.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    Of Course I can read. All Im saying is that it DOES NOT state in my Wii manual that in order to play an old Gamecube game, you need a GC controller.

Probably because they assume that you would know that and you should know that because the GC where already made they would not be able to use technology from the future

Fair point mate. But like I said, in the manual it says I can PLAY GC games. It does NOT say that the classic controller DOES NOT work witht them, thats all. But hey, im happy playing Mario kart 64...brings back memories of when I was 13-14 years old! A true classic!

Member #
    Friends
    MasterJedi2U, you've proven time and time again that trying to talk sense into that thick skull of yours is a lost cause. Very occasionally you'll post something with meaning but usually, no. Maybe sometime in the future of your existence you will learn that that's not the way you should treat people..i.e. calling names, ridiculing etc...until then unpleasantness ensues.
    Find a desert or forest, put on your head-gear and stomp!

Ads