LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol I dunno I like Pokemon for awhile but I agree the show became so horrible after a few seasons. It was depressing especially since it was so good to begin with. All the stupid owners had to do was keep the same characters and expand the storylines a bit. Instead it was stupid, random, repetitive crap over and over again. 90% of the time they had a chance to catch a pokemon they let the thing go. It was dumb. And I have no problems with them creating new pokemon. Although I'll admit there are so many now I don't even know if its possible to "Catch em all"...lol

Member #
    Friends
    3054-3489-6043-9855
    I dunno... I will rent it. If I like the online play, I would probaly buy it.

xbox live: Dun Worry It K

"Sasuke it to the max" E-Roc2010's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7990-7908-6210-2287
    There was at first like 200 sumthin Pokemon. Now there"s probably over a thousand!!!!!
    Naruto, Dragonball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Zoids, and Bleach some of the best animes of all time.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    When I quit collecting the cards they were about to release the Neo series which had like 300 brand new Pokemon. I don't wanna know how many there are now.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    I think they should create a mega Pokemon game. I hate in all the new games like Ruby/Sapphire you cannot catch some Pokemon that were in Red/Blue. For instance you cannot catch a Mewtwo. I think they should create a mega game so when you start you start from the first island(the one on Red/Blue) then work your way up to the island of Diamond/Pearl.

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Back when Red and Blue were the shit the only thing I talked about was making an action/RPG Pokemon game. It is such a basic concept, and it could possibly appeal to more people.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

"Sasuke it to the max" E-Roc2010's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7990-7908-6210-2287
    I want an action rpg pokemon that has you starting from Ash's hometown with you actually playing as Ash and having Misty and Brock etc. following and Pikachu out of his Pokeball all the time. I hate this turn based RPG crap.
    Naruto, Dragonball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Zoids, and Bleach some of the best animes of all time.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Roc2010
    I want an action rpg pokemon that has you starting from Ash's hometown with you actually playing as Ash and having Misty and Brock etc. following and Pikachu out of his Pokeball all the time. I hate this turn based RPG crap.
    That would be nice but the game would take a while to process.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    so...u dont catch pokemon or even earn them?? u just play as any pokemon in a stadium, that defeats the purpose
    I don't need a ps3 i already have a toilet i just pwnd u sony!

pm me if you actually understand my sig...

Member #
    Friends
    I wish they had a rolr playing pokemon gamthe wii that I might get...and this friend codes stuff is annoying...looks like wii is really for teh kiddies.lol. I'm sure it was designed to keep teh little kiddies safe online.

Ads