LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Did she ever play the old sonic on the sega genesis? If so, she'd like the sonic mega collection for gamecube. It has a lot of old stuff on it. I've also been told that Super Mario Sunshine & Luigi's Mansion is good too. I'm not sure about the wii games. I only have a couple so far.

Member #
    A hole in the ground. Or a house. Yeah that second one works.
    Friends
    I'm not sure about ALL the games my girlfriend likes, but she loves the Zelda series, and Super Smash Bros. She also loves Mario Kart Double Dash. That's all I'm actually 100% sure of though.
    Inventory Thus Far:

Wii: Console, 2 Wiimotes/nunchuks, Wii Sports, Excite Truck, Rayman: Raving Rabbids!, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Call of Duty 3, and Metal Slug Anthology

DS: Old School DS, Super Mario 64 DS, The Urbz: Sims In The City, Tenchu Dark Secret, Trace Memory, Trauma Center, Warioware: Touched, Mario Kart, Lost Magic, Metroid Prime: Hunters, and New Super Mario Bros

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    My wife and I play Wii Play, Wii Sports and soon Mario Party 8. Thats really the only games the Wii has to offer thats worth a damn anyways. Besides Zelda.
    Sonic, SSX Blur? What about these Titles, Red Steel is fun too [Though probally not one for a girlfriend]

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    My wife and I play Wii Play, Wii Sports and soon Mario Party 8. Thats really the only games the Wii has to offer thats worth a damn anyways. Besides Zelda.
    Are you English or retarded?

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Well I'm a girl and my boyfriend has wii play and we're sorta obsessed with it if this helps (we're too competative lol)

Member #
    Friends
    I'll throw one out there for Rayman, although she always kicks my butt in it. She gave up on Blur after about 13 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    I am a girl and for the Wii I love Zelda and Sonic and the Secret Rings and I can't wait for Prince of Persia and the next Resident Evil game.
    For the GC I love playing Mario Kart, Eternal Darkness, Soul Calibre 2, Gun, Zelda Wind Waker and OoT but my all time favourite game is Resident Evil 4, its also my boyfriends favourite too.

I think it depends whether she likes girly cute games or is a bit mad like me and just loves shooting things with big guns
    Nic

Member #
    Friends
    My girl is actually starting to become a gamer. She's addicted to her DS and everytime she's over she wants to box on Wii sports. Just got Wii play and she's hooked. Love's Warrio Ware. Big fan of Rayman. Still haven't had her play Elebits, but I think that would work for anyone!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Mine likes Wii Sports, that's about it...though she hasn't tried many other games besides Wii Sports. She says she likes the "remote controller" because the old controllers (A.K.A. the ones PS3 and 360 still use) make her feel like a nerd holding them and playing for endless hours. xD She doesn't like the fighting games, but stuff like Wii Sports she enjoys.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Me and My Girlfriend are addicted to Chibi-Robo lol

Ads