LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Is this a good deal?

Looks like Toys R Us is running a "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" deal on some games. My system arrives tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out which games are the must haves. I already bought Zelda.

-Jon

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Wow...I may have to cop some games when I get paid Friday.

Just checked TRU website...GT (looks like shit but I might buy it for the cars), Open Season, Red Steel, Rayman, and Monster 4x4.

Looks like I might be getting GT, Rayman, and Red Steel (since I have Red Steel strategy guide...)

PS they also have Activision titles "Buy 1 get 1 50% off." Wii titles include Tony Hawk DHJ, Marvel: UA, and CoD3.
    Last edited by Jorge; 03-05-2007 at 10:58 PM.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    Just go to CompUSA closing stores... 10% off all software or so.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    TRU sale is cheaper than 10%...

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    Looks like I might be getting GT, Rayman, and Red Steel (since I have Red Steel strategy guide...)
    Those are exactly the titles I picked up when I bought my Wii yesterday. Those certainly look to be the best games of the selection offered.

To the OP: It is a good deal. A very good deal.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Are the graphics in GT really that bad? It looks like a cel shaded Genesis game.

Proud Wii-S3 owner

Member #
    Friends
    7177-5401-1319-4531
    EB and GameStop are selling Red Steel and Splinter Cell for $30 each through the 8th (they may even have a used copy for $25)... just letting you guys know in case you don't want to spend $100.

http://www.ebgames.com/gs/weeklyad/c...i_030207-1.asp

Best Buy is also selling Red Steel for $30

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1142300186913

And, yes GT PRO is trash both graphic wise and content wise. Nowhere near as many cars or options as other GT games.
    Last edited by Rahnter; 03-06-2007 at 12:59 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    I don't mind spending $100. I would enjoy having a massive Wii collection.

Proud Wii-S3 owner

Ads