LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6372-7668-5808-0112

ssx blur skis/snowboard

Is there an easier way to switch between skis and a snowboard than having to go back to the menu and reloading the career mode?
    Wii Sports, Elebits, Rayman, Call of Duty, Excite Truck, Ice Age 2, Zelda, NFS, Sonic, SSX Blur, Tiger Woods 07, Godfather, MP8, MSC.

PM me to add as a console friend...

Member #
    Friends
    6372-7668-5808-0112
    i assume not????
    Wii Sports, Elebits, Rayman, Call of Duty, Excite Truck, Ice Age 2, Zelda, NFS, Sonic, SSX Blur, Tiger Woods 07, Godfather, MP8, MSC.

PM me to add as a console friend...

Member #
    Friends
    No, unfortunately there isn't. Same with characters which was upsetting. What else that pissed me off was that after an event, you have to go back to one of the peaks (that you have unlocked) u can't just go to the map and select another event.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by EK987
    No, unfortunately there isn't. Same with characters which was upsetting. What else that pissed me off was that after an event, you have to go back to one of the peaks (that you have unlocked) u can't just go to the map and select another event.
    Yeah, that pissed me off too. EAs menus are often senseless and complicated. Also, after a tournament, your choices are Play Again, Continue or Give-up. If you click give up with the pointer by accident, theres no confirm message so you have to restart the whole tournament.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by miiplaywii
    Yeah, that pissed me off too. EAs menus are often senseless and complicated. Also, after a tournament, your choices are Play Again, Continue or Give-up. If you click give up with the pointer by accident, theres no confirm message so you have to restart the whole tournament.
    Yes! That is a great point, which I forgot to mention. That happened to me once.

It would've been nice to see other skiiers or boarders in free ride with you.

Ads