LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ok, I'll use my right hand, and Think I only have one board so I can't get a board that has -1 speed +1 carving.
    Games Owned:Wii Sports, WiiPlay, SSX Blur, Super Paper Mario, Spider Man 3, and Mario Party 8

I got my Wii on Sunday, January 21st, 2007!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    The easiest way to do this, which really actually helped me a lot was to go into the options menu and into "controls". There, you tune your nunchuk. The default setting is closer to the turning of the nunchuk side than to the control stick (joystick) side. To fix your carving, you just make the little bar go towards the control stick side and when you use the control stick, it makes you turn MUCH sharper and this really helps.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by EK987
    The easiest way to do this, which really actually helped me a lot was to go into the options menu and into "controls". There, you tune your nunchuk. The default setting is closer to the turning of the nunchuk side than to the control stick (joystick) side. To fix your carving, you just make the little bar go towards the control stick side and when you use the control stick, it makes you turn MUCH sharper and this really helps.
    Right on dude, thanks for the new solution..I'm going to give this a shot in the tournaments and on peak 3.
    Find a desert or forest, put on your head-gear and stomp!

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    I ran perfect on this slalom too. I don't know the time though. Slalom really isn't that hard.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    Adjusting the controls made it eons easier.

Member #
    Friends
    Should I put both big turn and little turn to control stick? I put it all the way but one to the control stick on the big turn but not the little turn, and I didn't get much difference.
    Games Owned:Wii Sports, WiiPlay, SSX Blur, Super Paper Mario, Spider Man 3, and Mario Party 8

Member #
    Friends
    If you adjust the controls so the control stick is the primary controlling implement..keep in mind that the sharpest of turns using that method would be to the right (not down and to the right, or left and to the right) straight out to the right or left would be your sharpest turns whichever way you're wanting to turn. I had the same problem trying to pull is all the down and to the right for a right turn and vice versa for a left and it wouldn't work. Try that out, hope it works.

Member #
    Friends
    Omg Thank you so much by doing what you said and I got 2nd! Which means I can beat the tourny.

Ads