Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Im pissed that Dragon Quest has no release date yet, I mean WTF? It was suppose to be out in November and now I'll have to wait even longer? Why was Mortal Combat pushed back (for gods shake its a port)
    Next why is Mortal Combat not online, it was suppose to be.

Also as you can see Metriod wont even be out to July, and what about Project H.A.M.M.E.R? Looks like Nintendo is puching back games again, great
    -No External Links

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    well, online is online. I am happy with it. yes you need friend codes, but its not that hard. We just get each others codes, it is annoying but online is going to be sweet. Finally a release date! so online play is coming by june. So, unfortunatley, no ssbb, Smg or Mario strikers charged until the summer or later. ( the article says the games listed are for april, may, june).. I hope they release a game when summer starts. Pokemon, i dont really care about. I really would like to see Mario strikers, to come out, play it online and that will hold me until SSBB. But i am happy to hear of a somewhat release date for online. even though there will be only 1 game online, i am sure nintendo knows, that they can wait more then a few months to release another online game... They must be aware that 3 months wont hold everyone, so i think once pokemon comes out, we will hear some release dates about another game that we want. Good sign, Good sign!

( but it does suck that 3rd party games wont have online, like Madden 2008, i am ver dissapointed about that)

out of all of those games listed, i will probably only get 1 of them, mp8....
    Last edited by Wiitime; 03-07-2007 at 08:36 PM.
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzo
    I hate to be this way because I love my Wii to a certain extent, but who really cares about their online when you have to deal with friend codes?
    you dont really need friend codes to play online. Not on the DS anyway, I'm not sure how the Wii will work. But on DS you really only need them to play games with very specific people, like in Animal Crossing if you want to go to someone's specific town. But in games like Mario Kart and Tetris you can just match up with people randomly and still get an online game out of it with total strangers, no Friend codes at all.

So we may just have to wait and see what happens before we get our feathers all ruffled up.

Member #
    Friends
    5919-7119-9790-6555
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitime
    well, online is online. I am happy with it. yes you need friend codes, but its not that hard. We just get each others codes, it is annoying but online is going to be sweet. Finally a release date! so online play is coming by june. So, unfortunatley, no ssbb, Smg or Mario strikers charged until the summer or later. ( the article says the games listed are for april, may, june).. I hope they release a game when summer starts. Pokemon, i dont really care about. I really would like to see Mario strikers, to come out, play it online and that will hold me until SSBB. But i am happy to hear of a somewhat release date for online. even though there will be only 1 game online, i am sure nintendo knows, that they can wait more then a few months to release another online game... They must be aware that 3 months wont hold everyone, so i think once pokemon comes out, we will hear some release dates about another game that we want. Good sign, Good sign!

( but it does suck that 3rd party games wont have online, like Madden 2008, i am ver dissapointed about that)

out of all of those games listed, i will probably only get 1 of them, mp8....
    Where did you hear Madden 08 won't be online? If that is true I'm going to be very dissapointed. I Won't even buy it
    Wii60 is me
    Xbox Live Gamertag: NinjaMonk3y2
    I mostly play Halo 3
    Can't Wait for Mario Kart

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpotato78
    i think online play will be optional. whether you use friend codes or not because they are taking pretty long. So i'm guessin it will be something worth waitng for. i feel your blizzo. I think nintendo will come thru with a boom. They cant be taking long and still make it suck.
    True. I really don't mind. Nintendo has gone by without online, I personally LOVE online, but will still love nintendo if they have it late. Im still pending on gamecube games, zelda TP, and VC games. Everybody votes channel has my entire family in a rouse over the next week and what cool poll to take part in (I have all 6 peeps registerd. My mom, my dad, me, my bro, my other bro, and my sis.)

-And According to EB games pre roder Brawl might be out june 1
    http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=T000233

Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner32
    Where did you hear Madden 08 won't be online? If that is true I'm going to be very dissapointed. I Won't even buy it

i heard 3rd party games wont have online games until 2008. so they cant make them yet. .....

also.. online play would be optional, i doubt they would force it on us. It would be an option, i would think

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitendo
    -And According to EB games pre roder Brawl might be out june 1
    http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=T000233
    this will change soon, the list i posted was nintendos entire Q2 game list.(apr.-june)
    plus, it was a placeholder anyway

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    from ign, what they said after the list

The above list was taken directly from Nintendo's press statement, and though there are a few gems in the list (Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, and Pokemon Battle Revolution all have final dates set), we're still missing out on a few key games. Titles such as Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Strikers: Charged, and Battalion Wars II are nowhere to be seen, suggesting late summer/early fall releases. In an interview today with Nintendo executives, Metroid Prime 3 was officially confirmed as neither a Q1 or Q2 release.

do u think, we will hear more tomorrow after the conference with nintendo representative?about more games?

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitime
    from ign, what they said after the list

The above list was taken directly from Nintendo's press statement, and though there are a few gems in the list (Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, and Pokemon Battle Revolution all have final dates set), we're still missing out on a few key games. Titles such as Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Strikers: Charged, and Battalion Wars II are nowhere to be seen, suggesting late summer/early fall releases. In an interview today with Nintendo executives, Metroid Prime 3 was officially confirmed as neither a Q1 or Q2 release.

do u think, we will hear more tomorrow after the conference with nintendo representative?about more games?

lets pray to god we hear something

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    yea, sony announced info on w/e it is PS Home... so lets hope, tomorrow, we will see that they have announced info, even just a ssbb will be realsed by fall or marios strikers by july 1st etc... i am dyin for some info on those games..... i also hope nintendo makes a headset, or even a chat thing, so u can say Hey, good luck b4 ur match lol.....

Spoiler Alert!

Ads