LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
  1. #21
    Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07 FWELR's Avatar
    Member #
    17010
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,614
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    Yeah I'd say they're equal too, but Mario is just something I'd rather play most of the time.

    Now with Sonic and Mario, it's obvious Mario wins.
    i know there's already a forum on this, but ill just say it anyways:
    mario is more pick up and play, while zelda is a long challenging adventure. its the way they've been since the NES and i think it will always stay that way.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #22
    :chuckle: Hybrid's Avatar
    Member #
    7985
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    775
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The lighting is that game is great for the wii! i need a wii for this game!!



    thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

  3. #23
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    i know there's already a forum on this, but ill just say it anyways:
    mario is more pick up and play, while zelda is a long challenging adventure. its the way they've been since the NES and i think it will always stay that way.
    A forum, you mean thread?

    I don't see a forum on this.

  4. #24
    Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07 FWELR's Avatar
    Member #
    17010
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,614
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    The lighting is that game is great for the wii! i need a wii for this game!!
    what the **** is the lighting??

    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    A forum, you mean thread?

    I don't see a forum on this.
    yes, yes, thread. i've said that im kind of new to forums, i meant thread. i saw one called Link vs. Mario or something like that
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #25
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    4771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston Tx.
    Posts
    1,851
    Friends
    61
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    the graphics are amazing but keep in mind still that this game counts as one of the first for the Wii still..what did I tell you guys? I told you that the graphics were going to be used to their potential for the Wii..not that this game has them used to their full potential, but in a year of the Wii's life you'll start to notice how good and amazing the graphics for its games are going to be. so now you better stop saying that the Wii has bad graphics and all that.

  6. #26
    Mario Fanatic Nfanboy's Avatar
    Member #
    16047
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flipside or flopside
    Posts
    842
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I just saw the video! I practicly had to keep myself drooling from the keyboard! this is soooooooo exciting! I've never been so excided for any game EVER!

  7. #27
    Anbu ops freddy3339's Avatar
    Member #
    17699
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    chi-town
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6170-4390-0177-1675
    omg this is so awsome like how it looks

  8. #28
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    4771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston Tx.
    Posts
    1,851
    Friends
    61
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    yeah I like it too

  9. #29
    WiiChat Member StevenNevets's Avatar
    Member #
    2416
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,659
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    the graphics are amazing but keep in mind still that this game counts as one of the first for the Wii still..what did I tell you guys? I told you that the graphics were going to be used to their potential for the Wii..not that this game has them used to their full potential, but in a year of the Wii's life you'll start to notice how good and amazing the graphics for its games are going to be. so now you better stop saying that the Wii has bad graphics and all that.
    The graphics are not even close to amazing... Seriously go look at the best-looking PS3 title coming soon (Wii and PS3 have close release dates) and tell me you think the Wii's graphics are good.



    Obviously the graphics of this game are amazing for the Wii and the graphics will get better in time. But I don't see how you guys can bluntly say the graphics are amazing and then compare them to the other systems...

    Not saying I'm not satisfied but this sounds like a PS3 thread except I don't see the PS3 graphics anywhere.




    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    The lighting is that game is great for the wii! i need a wii for this game!!
    I think you need a Wii just because you have 400+ posts on a Wii board but no Wii.
    Indeed on the lighting... Only big problem is the jaggies in the pictures but that may be due to bad compression, although I think the Wii just has no AA at all.
    Last edited by StevenNevets; 03-08-2007 at 07:18 PM.


    a;lfjljljf2;lasf

  10. #30
    Joe
    Joe is offline
    Banned Joe's Avatar
    Member #
    2440
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parker CO
    Posts
    1,784
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Good Lord, I cant wait any longer! The graphics looked improved...if anyones noticed yet! But I wonder if there is any characters to interacte with besides toads.....think theres gonna be any towns???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

connect wii internet

Click on a term to search for related topics.