LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sonic

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yea Yes and yeaaaaa sonic rox but i read somwere if u dont like *j pop/rock* music ithe music will realy piss u off

*J Pop/Rock = Japan Pop/Rock*

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I heard its good. Rent mabey?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    u try using a guide? seriously, those can be very helpful in the dungeons. usually when i get a new game, ill sit down and play it until i beat it or have to go to sleep or school. then ill beat it again one more time trying to unlock everything. usually that takes me more than a couple days or in zelda's case over 2 weeks.
    Well imo using a guide does ruin the game a little unless you're totally stuck! and I do the same as you, complete the game then do it again getting everything.

Sonic is a great game 12 hours in and about half way haha i suck
    Send me mii's and i'll send you mine!

My wii number is: 6784 5470 1535 6006 if you add me PM me to make sure I add you back!

Game on!

Net Exile in lowtech land DrMclony's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Sonic is ok, I bought it today. Quick assessment: The party side of it is reasonable, and the game in adventure mode is cool too. It is fun to play and DOES use the remote in interest ways, but the game itself tends to... well... Play itself! far to much of that going on. it just barely excapes from just being video footage in some places. And in others it gets painfully interactive out of the blue. The pace changes repeatedly.

It IS a fun game, once you get into it, but it could be better They tried to make it less linear, but it seems like they stopped halfway through that process... Very pretty though

I intend to play a lot more of it - but then, its AUD$80 to justify having spent, so I kind of feel obliged now ;D
    Wii: Sports, Play, Gottleib P.B., Zelda:T.P., NFS: Carbon, Monster 4x4, Sonic atSR, Marvel UA, Red Steel, Rapalla TF, TMNT, Prince of Persia RS, RAMPAGE TD, Blazing Angels SoWWII, Metal Slug Anthology, Mercury Meltdown, Legend of the Dragon, Pangya GWS, Star Wars CS, Dragon Blade WoF, SSX Blur, Mini Desktop (sux!), Bill and Mandy, Spryo
    VC: Super Mario, Xevious, Sonic T.H., Altered Beast
    GC: 30 odd, only playing monopoly party and Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles these days.

Member #
    Friends
    I got this through the door over the weekend and couldnt wait to sit down and get involved. but as previously mentioned there is somewhat of a learning curve with the Wii remote but im beginning to get the hang of it.

The visuals are very impressive, i'd go as far as to say its the best i've seen from the Wii so far and it handles the speed of the game very well.

Only niggling part is the level menu is a little odd at times and the cartoon style cut scenes tend to drag on a little.

Ads