LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    oh, they arent wireless here, i think. oh and good point fwelr, i wouldnt have thought of that, i didnt think nintendo was like that but i guess every company is, hopefully they wont let their thirst for money determine which would be a better control sceme (arent there way more buttons on gc?)
    I don't need a ps3 i already have a toilet i just pwnd u sony!

pm me if you actually understand my sig...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve
    oh, they arent wireless here, i think. oh and good point fwelr, i wouldnt have thought of that, i didnt think nintendo was like that but i guess every company is, hopefully they wont let their thirst for money determine which would be a better control sceme (arent there way more buttons on gc?)
    im sorry to say that nintendo is like every other company in the world, they just make some pretty awesome video games. as far as the controllers go, the gc has a 3 "triggers" and a defined start button, while the cc has 2 "triggers" and + & - buttons, as well as the wii home button, but that's the only main difference, so i guess you'd have to grab with only L/R+A? if thats even the same control scheme.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads