LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5902-8435-1391-5947
    Was wondering the same as well.. would be cool if it read a USB thumb Drive. keyboard could be sweet too much though. i think.

Member #
    Friends
    U reckon a headset will come out for online play? Talk to ur chums just as ur about to kill 'em stone dead.

Member #
    Friends
    The Chill Zone station for the wii takes up an usb slot(1) but on the back of their usb plug is another usb plug, so it doesnt really take up one. Its a 3rd party fan that comes in a dish and can hold up to 2 controllers and nunchuks, however the nunchuk design isnt great, it holds the wii remotes great but the nunchuks kinda get half assed lol

The_Loose_Cannon
    a thumbnail or USB drive would be really cool to have to like store extra games on it since there already is a SD card slot. all the extra room is necessary since the wii can download all those games and channels.

as for other uses, everyone has their speculations. i attempted to use a regular USB keyboard and it didnt register. might of been because i had a EZboard (did i say it right?) from my WOW days (well not mine, my bf i should say)

what i havent tried was charging my olympus M:robe through it but when i get my wii back from my bfs place, i will attempt to try that.

whats the deal with the fan though? is that necessary? i dont notice that much heat comming out of the unit. not like how a laptop generates a lot of heat.

and if a headset is soon to come then thats almost certain about online play. so i reckon as soon as a headset comes out then online play would be ready (i mean, whats the point of having a headset anyways if you cant use it for online that would be really pointless merchandising)

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by nickhopkins
    U reckon a headset will come out for online play? Talk to ur chums just as ur about to kill 'em stone dead.
    well they've got them for the ds, you can find them at gamestop, so i'm guessing they'll come out for the wii, and i guess the usb slot would be the best place to put them.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads