LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Lost

  1. #51
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by San Dimas
    Wow. You really have no idea what you're blabbering about. First of all, ALL those quotes in my previous post were from you. They were all taken from this thread, posted by YOU. Double, triple, quadruple check if you must. Stop trying to deny things you've said when it's blatantly OBVIOUS you did.
    Secondly, you say "there's no need to check", and that "you got your evidence". O RLY?

    Here are some links to my posts in previous threads (before I posted in this thread) where I've "quoted properly":

    One
    Two
    Three
    Four

    You weren't being sarcastic in your original post. Ever since you were called out for saying that you've been constantly trying to deny everything you've said, and instead say you were being sarcastic to cover yourself. Face it. You tried to start something, and failed miserably. Are you a pathelogical liar? Sure, you didn't actually compare our post counts, but you did try to use my low post count as a reason to my "improper quoting", which is a major sign that you have no argument whatsoever.

    You win some, you lose some, kid. Grow up.

    I'm done with this thread.
    Ok well I think you should check things through, not me. I didnt do anything, there is nothing to deny. You are denying that you cant read, thats basically what you are denying because you CANT quote the right person. And yes there is no need to check, Ive seen enough from you in here , no need to try and boast and show me some proof. I wasnt trying to start anything and I havent failed miserably. I havent lied about anything either, and dont go and try proving me wrong, cus we have seen how that turns out...bad quoting. The post count isnt a sign of me not having an argument at all. I do have one, and thats that one you barely read how I respond to you and two you quote the wrong people, which leads me to believe you cant quote. You should be able to see why id think this way, but you cant because you are ignorant. You never once told me your age either, so quit calling me kid, and from what I can see its you who should be growing up. Your the one arguing with a ""kid"".

    And good be done with it, thatd be the mature thing to do.

  2. #52
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Ok well I think you should check things through, not me. I didnt do anything, there is nothing to deny. You are denying that you cant read, thats basically what you are denying because you CANT quote the right person. And yes there is no need to check, Ive seen enough from you in here , no need to try and boast and show me some proof. I wasnt trying to start anything and I havent failed miserably. I havent lied about anything either, and dont go and try proving me wrong, cus we have seen how that turns out...bad quoting. The post count isnt a sign of me not having an argument at all. I do have one, and thats that one you barely read how I respond to you and two you quote the wrong people, which leads me to believe you cant quote. You should be able to see why id think this way, but you cant because you are ignorant. You never once told me your age either, so quit calling me kid, and from what I can see its you who should be growing up. Your the one arguing with a ""kid"".

    And good be done with it, thatd be the mature thing to do.
    Shut the hell up, you are all immature arguin about a stupid little thing like this. Im startin to get pissed now And dont bloody reply sayin 'shut the feck up, who you think your talking to?' crap because i dont really give a funk.

  3. #53
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    Shut the hell up, you are all immature arguin about a stupid little thing like this. Im startin to get pissed now And dont bloody reply sayin 'shut the feck up, who you think your talking to?' crap because i dont really give a funk.
    Alright Ill shut the "feck" up. And to resond to the lost thing, there isnt much more to talk about, until we see some more stuff. Dont get too worked up there man, its just a few posts.

  4. #54
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    ok, 8 posts or so on this page, its not a few to be frank

  5. #55
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Well if you want to be really frank its nine, and the arguing is done, so again dont worry about it.

  6. #56
    Deleted Borch712ers's Avatar
    Member #
    11487
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    246
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ^^Really? The arguing is done? Since when were you the one to determine that?

    lee.jarret: I already apologized and stated my reasoning. deal with it.

  7. #57
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    K ppl, shut it; Lost is on. Not that i'm watching it....i'm watching the Pacific Life Open (tennis), but I do like Lost.
    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.

  8. #58
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Borch712ers
    ^^Really? The arguing is done? Since when were you the one to determine that?

    lee.jarret: I already apologized and stated my reasoning. deal with it.
    Well Im done arguing you guys can continue, but I rest my case. I was never hypocritical at all. San your reasoning for that was because of a mistake you made and then how I finished my rant. But for those of you who witnessed all of this, im sorry you had to. To be honest it all started with me just having a laugh, by me saying that made my day. It seemed to strike a chord in San and borch and they both tried to dish it out on me, ignoring my questions and earlier posts and tried to make me look like the bad guy, and they did absolutely nothing. Im not getting into it all again but again im sorry to everyone else who had to see us argue.

  9. #59
    Deleted Borch712ers's Avatar
    Member #
    11487
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    246
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Well Im done arguing you guys can continue, but I rest my case. I was never hypocritical at all. San your reasoning for that was because of a mistake you made and then how I finished my rant. But for those of you who witnessed all of this, im sorry you had to. To be honest it all started with me just having a laugh, by me saying that made my day. It seemed to strike a chord in San and borch and they both tried to dish it out on me, ignoring my questions and earlier posts and tried to make me look like the bad guy, and they did absolutely nothing. Im not getting into it all again but again im sorry to everyone else who had to see us argue.
    lmfao. you were right dude. you are done arguing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •