LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm a Metroid purist of sorts. That means I think "**** no" to multiplayer. Hunters wasn't a "real" Metroid game. It was a FPS with the name Metroid slapped on it. Metroid just doesn't belong with multiplayer. It's not ****ing Halo so don't try to make it like ****ing Halo. I feel that multiplayer completely misses the point of Metroid.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    NOW that you think of it thats true ya know. But when i say rocket launcher i mean like a bigger missicle gun with more power. But you all get the idea. thanks for pointing that out lmao.... i should slap my self for that one.

Member #
    Friends
    The multiplayer and online for the DS MPH was awesome, making it a must for MP3:C.

Member #
    Friends
    I've played the Hunters multiplayer and I didn't like it. Slyux cheats by stealing health with his special weapon and it's almost too easy to alt-spam. I do not want forced multiplayer. And quite frankly, I don't know why people are obsessed with multiplayer on METROID!! Yes, it's a FPS (technically. Really a FPA). But that doesn't mean it has to have multiplayer.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    yeah it doesn't but it's more fun, I like the multiplayer in MP2, I don't care what people say about it

Member #
    Friends
    0376-6435-4668-9489
    first they need to add multi...but if you dont want it DONT PLAY IT!!!!....and they need to add machine gun beams and vehicles and pik-up-able weapons for it also...and creatures in multiplayer for each team...so red monsters wuld only attack the blue team and vise versa...they shloud also add a beam/visor where you can take over a creatures of teamates dead body..in both single and multi...and another thing, they need to add mines and crap...and once they come out with it...talkable actions/communication. so you could just say wich visor or beam and it would switch to it...
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-

~Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads