+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Official Metroid Breeder Zarogan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5460-1571-7458-7185
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpotato78
    zarogan no i haven't heard of that game but if what your talking about is good i dont see why a Tps or Fps mario can't be made for the wii. I think a Tps would suit mario better because i would rather see mario jump than watch the screen move upwards lol..... because third person view is mario element. I think when people think of mario as very innocent they can not picture this. The whole key to this would be to give it a mario flavor. I don't want it to be graphical with all the blood and head popping off and thing but a nice shooter game thats fun to play.
    yeah, it'd probably be better if it was a TPS than a FPS, but I mentioned Yoshi's Safari to point the fact that Nintendo has done something like it before, and if you add the wiimote's capabilities I think it is very likely for them to come with a game like this

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarogan
    yeah, it'd probably be better if it was a TPS than a FPS, but I mentioned Yoshi's Safari to point the fact that Nintendo has done something like it before, and if you add the wiimote's capabilities I think it is very likely for them to come with a game like this
    i know what you are saying but i'm saying if the game was good then thats an extra plus for them to make a TPS mario for the wii. But i would definitely like to see this. And the wiimote would give it and extra plus again lmao. I dont see why not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads