LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I wouldnt mind Star Wars Battlefront, acctually I hope they release a Star Wars Battle Front for the Wii. Lego Battle Front, dont matter to me, I really enjoyed Star Wars batttle front 2, and 1 . But that is intresting, what game demo is that though? Is that the one for the XBOX360?

Member #
    Friends
    Definitely sounds like a winner to me! This is very much something I'm looking foreward to. How could any party involved not have had this in mind from the get go? Although, yes, the sword/lightsaber action would have to be a bit better than Zelda. That shouldn't be a problem, since on Wii Sports it seems that every movement no matter how slight, was totally picked up.

Member #
    Friends
    4138-5051-4068-6813
    Quote Originally Posted by con77
    look at this he could make a good point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuzFzs0hPKc
    That's pretty cool! If they ever do make this game, a promotional video like that is all you need to make it a best seller.
    Aylwin
    We want it, Wii got it.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I'd like to see battlefront 3 I haven't tried and have no interest in trying the lego star wars series

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    God... that would be just the best!
    Hope the makers of Star Wars game finally get a brain to think of a idea to get loads of cash from making a SW game for the Wii.
    I think every one who has a Wii would want SW.
    Your Pro ,or your a noob - thats life

I own a USA Wii (sold my EUR Wii) 2x Wii motes 2x Nunchucks

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    That would be really good. Would an even bigger plonker to people walking past outside too!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by eskiemong
    i'd really love to play star was in wii.. But I seriously doubt that if it could come true.. Considering Wii's hardware, isn't it just not enough to handle the AI and graphic? No offense, but I'm just curious.(I wasn't even thinking about the hardware of Wii since I know nothing of it, but I read that in the comments of that video in Youtube)
    Considering there are Star wars games on the PSP, PS2, XBox(1) and Game Cube, the Wii is very much capable. No forgetting there have been Star Wars games on the PC since 1990....

Its down to the lazy developers, doing PS2 ports, not investigating the true potential. Oh, lets not forget about Nintendo not shipping the SDKs ( that utilises the Wii's potential ).

Member #
    Friends
    i hope this come true !!!
    Wii`ve Got The Power
    Wii Are Divine
    Wii Have The Guts To Follow The Sign
    Extracting Tensions From Sources Unknown
    Wii Are The ones To Cover The Throne

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by theangelwing
    Oh, without a doubt do I think George Lucas and his crew are thinking about this. I know its implanted in there heads. And quote me on this. We should see something announced of plans on this by end of 2007.
    I hope to God you're right about this cuz I love the Star Wars Universe and I'd love to see a great Star Wars game come out for the Wii. Hopefully by that time developers will have learned to fully utilize the Wii's graphical capabliities. Maybe even have an Online Component. And on a side note I'm liking the ideas for the control scheme. Its funny how I was so worried about how games on the Wii would play with the the Wiimote considering the button layout. but I was pleasantly surprised when the games came out.

Member #
    Friends
    The wii is very capable of producing a solid stars wars game even if the graphics are only as good as Republic Commando was on the first x-box that would be enought to make most people happy. I just wouldn't expect the controls to able to mimics extremely detialed force powers with a wide variety of use and free motion lightsaber swinging.

Regarding lightsaber controls im sure they would be simplified into a couple simple slashes, swings and stabs. The wii coud easily do the pick up the storm trooper and toss him around like a rag doll thing since similiar things have been done in other games like half life 2.
    Mii since 8 February 2007

31 Games Owned:
    Too many to type up anymore.

Ads