LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wii play

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp
    2 player tank game is great, its a very good co op game. Especially when you start strategizing in the later levels. Good fun. I don't think I need a fourth remote right now, but if I ever get a fourth remote it'll be Wii Play.
    my bf and i are addicted to tanks......all the toys and games in the world and we're still amused by old skool things

sometimes we shoot at eachother (cop on cop crime ) but most of the time we play on a joined forces level its too fun!

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    I just got wii Play today and my brother always trys and shoot me first thing on the tanks on the first level. So I do the same and usually take him out first.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba-ga-nush
    I just got wii Play today and my brother always trys and shoot me first thing on the tanks on the first level. So I do the same and usually take him out first.
    LMAO careful of backfire, the bullets bounce back lol

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    It's more fun co op seeing how far you can get. My friend was gonna sell me his wii play then we realized how sweet tanks was and he was like sorry I'm gonna have to keep it.

Ads