+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    \/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    alright, just been through every screen in the game. i cannot believe this. one of the most fundamental things in golf, and they left it out. wow. wow. wow. this sucks.
    tell me about it dude. this absolutely blows my mind. how to you just leave this out? what do they actually do at work? how many people did not notice this that work there? do they let the interns make the tigers at this point?

so many questions, so few answers or sense. that whole entire team that made this game needs their asses kicked from here to china for that. i dont know who authorizes this garbage, but they need shot in the face. how many people bought this game that have no clue you cannot change clubs in the bag?

this pisses me off so bad i really dont even want this game anymore and im pissed i even bought it. ida rather given 50 bucks to some bum to piss away on crack, liquor and a cheap whore.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    tell me about it dude. this absolutely blows my mind. how to you just leave this out? what do they actually do at work? how many people did not notice this that work there? do they let the interns make the tigers at this point?

so many questions, so few answers or sense. that whole entire team that made this game needs their asses kicked from here to china for that. i dont know who authorizes this garbage, but they need shot in the face. how many people bought this game that have no clue you cannot change clubs in the bag?

this pisses me off so bad i really dont even want this game anymore and im pissed i even bought it. ida rather given 50 bucks to some bum to piss away on crack, liquor and a cheap whore.
    im pretty sure they just started making all the features, thought, man this is one great game, and some intern forgot to make sure it had all the features. idk, id have given the bum 40 bucks, and rented the game a couple times.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    im pretty sure they just started making all the features, thought, man this is one great game, and some intern forgot to make sure it had all the features. idk, id have given the bum 40 bucks, and rented the game a couple times.
    yeah well i bought the because it is 8 dollars to rent them from blockbuster. and i mean were not talking about some gameface feature here that doesnt matter. i mean were talking about not letting you pick what clubs you want. that would be like making a shooter game with all sorts of guns on it, then sticking you with one gun and not letting you pick anything else. its a lame, sad showing. but yes, i wish i would have rented it now.

but i would have never guessed in a million billion years they would leave out the one thing that makes golf...golf...and that is club selection.

but im also pissed cause they have screwed tiger up, one way or another, ever since 2005. which is another reason i shouldnt have just bought it, but i had faith, at least faith enough to have a club selection. they make sure madden is perfect, but when it comes to tiger ea looks as if they go it at with their eyes closed and that pisses me off cause theyd never get away with it with their precious madden.
    Last edited by dedpoet777; 03-16-2007 at 10:50 PM.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

WiiChat Member nintendowiiconsole's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    you can pick clubs

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendowiiconsole
    you can pick clubs
    really? mind sharing?
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4413-3959-6605-8167

picking clubs

as far as i can tell u cnt pick clubs from ur bag like old tiger woods games if u can i havnt found it but in pro shop i noticed a cahnge with clubs when u click on a club it may hav an arrow and comes up with diffrnt types off clubs .. but if u can change clubs sumone let me no i miss my 1 iron lol

Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    i still cannot find a way to do it man. i also noticed there is no way to play with your character at someone elses house. ea sports had twp options to allows you to do that(sd card and remote) yet they did not allow that to happen. so i went to my friends house and had to use tiger. im glad they get paid for doing their job there at ea, that sounds like a nice laid back place to work, because apparently you do not do too much.
    \/\/ho's Got

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    im glad they get paid for doing their job there at ea, that sounds like a nice laid back place to work, because apparently you do not do too much.
    i think what happened is, they were going to give all this paperwork to the interns, and were about to start work on the game, and some intern forgot which stack of papers to give to which room and switched them up. only way i can think of how badly they f'd this up. i was going to wait for 08, but i couldn't resist. o well, the gameplay is still pretty good, at least. and oneball's kind of fun to play with dumbasses who don't understand golf, mainly the cpu.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    that does suck if its not there. you practically need a higher degree driver and a 1 iron.

Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    this was my response from EA Sports on this issue:

Response (GM Petrucchio) 03/19/2007 11:02 AM
    Hello,

Unfortunately there are not as many options for customizing your golf bag in Tiger Woods 07' as in some other versions of Tiger Woods. There is no option to choose the make-up of your golf bag (i.e 9 irons, 4 woods and a putter or 8 irons, 5 woods and a putter) so you are relegated to the default clubs selected. The only way you will be able to change the degrees of loft on your driver would be to go to the pro-shop and purchase a driver with a different degree angle, then select that club as the active one in your bag.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you for your support of EA Sports and good luck on the links.

Sincerely,

EARepWalsh
    Player Relations
    Electronic Arts

doesnt have an many options "as some other versions of tiger woods" this guy told me. what? thats funny cause this game has like 1/10th the options of every other tiger woods 07 made for other consoles in general. and THERE IS NO WAY TO BUY CLUBS IN THE PRO SHOP WITH DIFFERENT ANGLE again i have no clue what this guy means cause that is not an option anywhere. regardless, the wii is the hottest console out right now, and ea sports, puts out like a demo/prototype of tiger woods for it.... thanks guys that was 50 bucks well spent.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yes this game is good when it works. however, the options in general are not there in comparison to other tiger woods games for the other consoles. there are zero options to change how the courses play, weather conditions, etc. the game lacks in options period, let alone changing your clubs.
    so i called them again to try to get somewhere. i recorded the call so i could post their stupidity on the internet. here it is for anyone who wants to listen. just click that link.

http://www.mediamax.com/dedp0et777/H...odness%201.mp3

they basically gave me the run-around and said i have to talk to some other department and if start a petition then they might fix it, i guess. im not sure why i have to get a petition on a blatant mistake, but whatever. im going to try to talk to someone important if i can. it is a shame people can get away with putting stuff out like this. im going to bitch as much as i possibly can to whoever i have to.
    \/\/ho's Got

Ads