LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    actually, thats not bad. its actually more realistic. instead of picking your club, you buy a different one. i actually like that.

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    actually, thats not bad. its actually more realistic. instead of picking your club, you buy a different one. i actually like that.
    yeah that would be great if it was there but that isnt there either. you cannot buy other clubs with different angles. that guy has no clue what he was talking about.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    yeah that would be great if it was there but that isnt there either. you cannot buy other clubs with different angles. that guy has no clue what he was talking about.
    oh. back to sucking then.

Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    oh. back to sucking then.
    ha yep im afraid so. ill keep posting what i come across on here. as i said im goint to keep bitching to whoever. im tired of them slacking on tiger in general and this time it is just pathetic.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    u sure the ones u can buy dont have dif degree/angels? have you guys gotten that far? seems dum on ea's side
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by PtonJalken
    u sure the ones u can buy dont have dif degree/angels? have you guys gotten that far? seems dum on ea's side
    yeah im pretty far and you can see all the info on the clubs even if theyre locked. there is no degree listed, only price, brand, what level it is, and a picture of it. thats it. im definitely sure. and yes it is mega dumb but im not shocked because they screw up tiger woods almost every year, but never this bad.
    \/\/ho's Got

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    http://www.mediamax.com/dedp0et777/H...odness%201.mp3

they basically gave me the run-around and said i have to talk to some other department and if start a petition then they might fix it, i guess. im not sure why i have to get a petition on a blatant mistake, but whatever. im going to try to talk to someone important if i can. it is a shame people can get away with putting stuff out like this. im going to bitch as much as i possibly can to whoever i have to.
    dude, that call was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    let me know when you're gonna call in and we'll alternate so often they'll be so pissed that they'll have to put it in, and maybe give us a refund.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    dude, that call was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    let me know when you're gonna call in and we'll alternate so often they'll be so pissed that they'll have to put it in, and maybe give us a refund.
    haha thanks. will do man. im all up for giving them hell in a hand basket. they piss me off man. im going to wait for them to email me then try to get back on the phone with someone important. ill be sure to record that one too. if that fails im going to try to talk to nintendo about it and maybe they can not only press them to fix this, but make sure 08 isnt even worse.
    \/\/ho's Got

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    here im gonna send them an email complaining about the same problem, using proper grammer and english so they'll listen. ill keep sending them emails from all my different email addresses, piss them off even further.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    here im gonna send them an email complaining about the same problem, using proper grammer and english so they'll listen. ill keep sending them emails from all my different email addresses, piss them off even further.
    SWEET!!!!!!
    maybe if we get enough people to bitch and really start some type of petition, as they said, then theyll fix it. all theyd have to do is patch it. otherwise were stuck and out 50 bills till tiger 08. and if we dont act now we might be limited to a putter only in tiger 08---theyll forget to add the rest of the clubs.
    \/\/ho's Got

Ads