+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    \/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0792-2476-6769-9631

tiger woods: can you pick clubs?

ok this is going to irritate me and i truly hope i am not seeing this somewhere and im wrong.

however, it appears to me that there is NO WAY to change what clubs i want in my bag. i cannot find this option anywhere and im going to be mega pissed if i am stuck with a 9 degree driver and a 3 wood and a bunch of frigging irons i do not want. has anyone seen where i can change this? i want to carry an 8 degree driver and a 10.5 degree driver not a frigging 9 degree only.

any help would be appreciated.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    i know you can in the ps2 version of 07. i doubt they'd take it out.

Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    i know you can in the ps2 version of 07. i doubt they'd take it out.
    oh i know you can on that one, as every other version of tiger woods since 1999. however, i cannot find it anywhere in this one and ive seen people on the ea forums saying the same thing. i do not see how they would forget this, seeing as that it is crucial to golf to be able to choose which clubs you want in your bag. this whole "true swing" crap means nothing if ai am not "true swinging" the clubs that i want to.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    I was wondering the same thing too and it looks like you need to gain a sponsorship for Nike in order to buy different clubs. If you go to Game Face and then the Pro Shop, there's a list of things you can buy like shirts, shoes, etc as well as different types of clubs. It looks like you have no choice of clubs at first though.

Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by CgrayWii
    I was wondering the same thing too and it looks like you need to gain a sponsorship for Nike in order to buy different clubs. If you go to Game Face and then the Pro Shop, there's a list of things you can buy like shirts, shoes, etc as well as different types of clubs. It looks like you have no choice of clubs at first though.
    right i know. i wasnt referring to buying new clubs, i was referring to picking which clubs are in the bag. it gives you a 9 degree driver and a 3 wood. in 07 for the ps2 and every tiger before that, you could choose which clubs you want in the bag as in a 3,5, or 7 wood or a 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 degree driver. this one does not appear to actually give you this option, which is lovely because i would not have bought it if i knew that. i hate using a 3 wood because of the angle it has coming into the green. anyway, i dont know if you know what im talking about, but i just hope there is a way to change it.
    \/\/ho's Got

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    right i know. i wasnt referring to buying new clubs, i was referring to picking which clubs are in the bag. it gives you a 9 degree driver and a 3 wood. in 07 for the ps2 and every tiger before that, you could choose which clubs you want in the bag as in a 3,5, or 7 wood or a 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 degree driver. this one does not appear to actually give you this option, which is lovely because i would not have bought it if i knew that. i hate using a 3 wood because of the angle it has coming into the green. anyway, i dont know if you know what im talking about, but i just hope there is a way to change it.

Oh, sorry about that. I know what you're saying now. And I'm not aware of any way to change the initial clubs but if I find more info I'll let you know.

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    alright, just been through every screen in the game. i cannot believe this. one of the most fundamental things in golf, and they left it out. wow. wow. wow. this sucks.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    alright, just been through every screen in the game. i cannot believe this. one of the most fundamental things in golf, and they left it out. wow. wow. wow. this sucks.

I guess it does suck... I've never played any Tiger Woods games before so I never even thought about it. It'll be nice though when you earn the ability to get some new clubs. I'm loving the game just how it is, I can't stop playing!

Member #
    Friends
    you can switch clubs by hitting up or down on the d pad
    Step on my cubes!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiianator
    you can switch clubs by hitting up or down on the d pad
    He was wondering if you can change the clubs you have to choose from. ie, different angles on drivers and irons, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads