I'm loving every minute of TWPGA07, but I have a few newbie questions and the manual SUCKS!
1. every time I load the game, it makes me do the tutorials. BOOOOOOOO, there seems to be no way around this.
2. Me and my family created our Game Faces. We played like three holes last night and then we wanted to turn it off and go to bed, but there was no way to SAVE THE GAME??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is up with that?
3. The manual SUCKS, so I don't really know what to do with the different games, tournaments, etc. I tried starting a tournament, to see if that is what you need to do in order to SAVE a game, but it seems to be only ONE PLAYER???!!! WHA????
4. I got the controller stuff, that was easy, but the different game options are making my head swim, and every time I play, because I have a toddler running around, I can only get through like three holes, and then I have to stop. SO I REALLY NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SAVE A GAME!! ARGH!
5. Yea, so if I wanted to save a game, it would save multiple games like this:
Father/Son Game In Progress
Me and My Wife Game in Progress
My Son and Friend Game in Progress
Then we could all be mid-game and play them at different times, stop, start, whatever.
Does it do that? How do I do that?
Thanks for any help y'all in advance.