LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Tiger Woods--Fade/Draw

I agree with other posts about the lousy manual that comes with this game. I am not real clear on how to do the Fade or Draw. I have done the backswing on a diagonal and continued the front swing on a diag, but the ball still goes straight. Anyone else having this problem, or am I not doing it right? I like the game, but must admit that there is a learning curve that's pretty steep.

Member #
    Friends
    2780-2378-3940-4997
    I bought this game yesterday and really struggly to put a ball as i find it really inconsistent...sometime i put a little power and it happens to blast it hard...mayb i jus need to get used to it.
    PM me if you want to add me and i'll do the same....obviously...lol

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, it takes some getting used to. It is not the direction (across your body) that the remote is moving that makes the fade/draw. It is the difference in the angle of the remote at the beginning and end of your swing. At least that is what I got out of it. I admit, it is tough to figure out. Another thing I found helpful was using a loft shot instead of a chip shot. I could get very little control of my chip shots. The loft shot is effected by the wind a lot, but I still had far better accuracy. Mainly, the distance was far more predictable.

Member #
    Friends
    Was hitting a natural draw almost every time with wiimote facing towards me. I then found if I turn the wiimote over to the left and on it's side and swung normally I hit a straight shot. So then I turned the wiimote upside down and swung and I hit a fade! So try turning your wiimote over on it's side or upside down before taking the swing and see what happens.

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    its about turning your wrist in your swing. turn it to the left(if youre right handed) then it will be a draw. turn it to the right it will be a fade.

for uncleclives, you might have your swing set to "easy" in the options. if you set it to easy you will not have any ability to do a draw or fade. switch it back to standard or advanced you will have regain that ability.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Ads