LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantiast
    Im sorry but i have to ask you.
    Have you dreamt of doing plastic surgery?

i watch too much nip/tuck maybe lol but in all actuality, ive never dreamt of doing plastic surgery.

one of the wierdest dreams ive ever had was a dejavouis dream. i went out to sushi with my bf on a saturday night (like we do every weekend since he and i are both off). and it was like the whole dinner was orchestrated. it was so bizzare!

i guess im that predictable because this was on a friday night and when saturday rolled around, i ordered the same dinner, the same drink and had the same conversations lol

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    My dreams are freaky, one of them was: i was at school and i guy named conan turned me into a puppy, then a seashell, then a taco.

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Member #
    Friends
    I would tell you some of my Bro's dreams, but they are gross. Not inapropiate gross, just gross.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    I would tell you some of my Bro's dreams, but they are gross. Not inapropiate gross, just gross.
    i'm going to have to ask you to shut the hell up. stop hinting at your brothers dreams. no one cares. you've said that your brother has wierd dreams like 4 times.

and on topic, i don't have dreams. i am not kidding. i'd say i dream like once a month, and i can't even remember what they're about.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I assume you want someone to ask you anyway I feel asleep at a food court once and I was alone but that's not the point my dream was of some painter painting on the ceiling and when I opened my eyes the painting was finished

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    i'm going to have to ask you to shut the hell up. stop hinting at your brothers dreams. no one cares. you've said that your brother has wierd dreams like 4 times.

and on topic, i don't have dreams. i am not kidding. i'd say i dream like once a month, and i can't even remember what they're about.
    ease up nasty, hes just trying to make conversation. dont click the thread if youre not interested in what he has to say

also, everyone dreams. its common that when people dream, they normally dont remember them. youll learn that in psychology when you get into college.....

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    its weird when i dream cuz i onli remember it when i wake up or if i see something from the dream lol i dont even have kool dreams most of the time they r lame....lol one of my friends dream that i die.....she dreams about that alot....i dunno if i wanna be her friend anymore im kinda scared lol

Member #
    Friends
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    Iv'e had dreams about Pikmin 2 & Advance Wars...... But my favorite dream was Eureka Seven that was awsome!!!!!!

"Sasuke it to the max" E-Roc2010's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7990-7908-6210-2287
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty

That's not true. I used to believe that I didn't have dreams, too. I would go to sleep and it would feel like I woke up a minute later. So I just told everyone I have dreams like once a month but that isn't the case. I read an article saying everytime you go to sleep you have a dream. However sometimes people don't remember even a second of it. That's why you and me THINK we don't have dreams but we do we just don't always remember them. But now it doesn't bother me not remembering my dreams. Although it is nice to have one every now and then. The funny thing is I used to have lots of nightmares and dreams.

But I have dreamed of playing a game once. I dreamed I was playing TMNT 2: Battle Nexus for the PS2. And even in very erotic dreams that I have like once every 3 months I never actually "wet" myself. Also I believe wet dreams are called nocturnal emissions. Or something like that.
    Naruto, Dragonball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Zoids, and Bleach some of the best animes of all time.

Member #
    Friends
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    ..... Yeah thats why G4 calls teir show:
    Cinematech: Nocturnal Emissions
    They have a sick sense of humor....

Ads