LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Roc2010
    I never actually "wet" myself. Also I believe wet dreams are called nocturnal emissions. Or something like that.
    its not my place to tell you but thats not the deffenition of "wet dreams"

WiiOnLy CoMe OuT At NiGhT Omnislashser316's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    I've had some dreams about playing Wii and I'm not sure if it is normal. For exaple, last night I had a dream when I was playing Red Steel. And I was kicking butt too! But seriously, do any of you guys get dreams of playing Wii? I once had a dream before launch day of playing Wii Sports. Also I have had other dreams of playing games.

Am I a freak or has this happened to you?
    Def Can relate..Had guitar hero related dreams for a while waiting for that game, and now im having twilight princess dreams..3 days until i get ittt
    "Now she wants us all to run into traffic, with our genitalia exposed. ..Er.. Oh, wait, I think she was just clearing her throat." - Yan the Samurai Smartie, GIANTS.

----------------------------------------------------
    Zelda Twilight Princess, Rayman Raving Rabbids,Wii Sports, Red Steel
    One controller, One Nunchuck

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets

My dreams are insanely random... Once I found a realy old corn in my grandmas yard... I bit it and ended up in the indian time... All the indians has gameboy colors with pokemon red version and I felt sad because I had blue version. Then they got shot me.

And the next day I saw one of the indians at my moms gym daycare (I was like 5 lol shut up.) He had blue version though so it confused me : /
    its good to know that other people do have dreams about being the odd man out with the wrong pokemon cartridge. Same things happened to me

also, when i was little, i had this reacurring dream about winning every NES cart ever made, and it filled up my whole room. The dreams were always so real, id wake up and be excited to play them then realise that it was only a dream! i hate that x.,x
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

"Sasuke it to the max" E-Roc2010's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7990-7908-6210-2287
    well there's two kinds of "wet dreams"
    Naruto, Dragonball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Zoids, and Bleach some of the best animes of all time.

Member #
    Friends
    Are there?

What are they?

Ads